Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

Split from my add-on Package for Back to the Future Hill Valley 0.2e

Exactly what Archer said, plus if you do that, then we would stop showing progress to IFT's and everyone would get it at the same time, so in addition to annoying the team, you would also be p**sing off fellow IFT members.

Um I dont understand photos of what special features on the website? Huh? Anyways just pm me if you want to talk were going way off topic!

Oh, ok :P

@ Mr Krocher:

If YOU EVER call me something like that I WILL come over to your house beat your ass and hang your ass above my toilet, at least that way I'm being constantly reminded how much s**t we have to deal with.

You earned your nickname by being a complete douche about why it's taking so long for .2f and accusing us of being liars and not being committed enough when we commit as much time as our lives allow. I know you didn't mean to offend but did you honestly think you were going to get sweet, innocent responses from EVERYBODY?

@ Mr Krocher:

I thought it was Mr. Crotcher :P Alright everyone calm down before something else happens! Kocher calm ur self we New Yorkers will kick your ass :P JK!

I think one angry Austrian might do as well. This topic is totally off the course.

I was joking since me and Dragon King and archer are from New York :P

Mike or another admin. should split the thread in two (For CJ's sake) and call the newly formed thread, "The Whiny Little B*tch Topic".

Edited by Joe Statler

I never whined, I never accused any one, I just expressed how I felt about the situation to my knowledge. And Come on do you really think I was expecting sweet responses, no. I was just expressing normal response and corrections to what I was saying. I also don't get this either, you can call me "Mr. Krocher", but I can't call you "Faget King", and your telling me I was being a douch bag, I already said sorry, while your still b**ching about what I said when I was long over that. Did you go to school, because if you did, they should have taught you that that's bull s**t. I hope you weren't like this to your wife, because if that's the case, this would explain your divorce. I should also sue you for making threats, but I wont cause I'm not like you, and as for the others on here, stop kissing ass, use your instinct to what is right and wrong, rather than siding with the stronger person. For gods sake I shouldn't care what some one like Faget King thinks, I don't even know you. Be happy that even I said sorry to begin with, not like I had to to you. But to Mike I'll admit I did. So stop making it complicated.

Kocher I;m sorry for getting you mad you dont like me anymore but for your on goodness please stop doing that or you will get banded :(

Thanks for caring, but I didn't do anything wrong, I'm not gonna hold back my feelings just because he's higher than me in authority, think about it, wouldn't you be pretty p**sed if you went up to obama and told him how you felt about how he was running the country(suppose it was dislikes) in a polite way, and then he started cursing at you, then you say sorry in a honest way, then he keeps doing it, and then you remind him again that your sorry and make an offer to make it up, and then he still keeps going with the cursing, and then you feed the president his own s**t, then all of a sudden he descides to deport you, just because he didn't like what you said. How would you feel about that.

Well I dont like him :P He is an ass, giving permession to build a mosque next to the twin towers

I never whined, I never accused any one, I just expressed how I felt about the situation to my knowledge. And Come on do you really think I was expecting sweet responses, no. I was just expressing normal response and corrections to what I was saying. I also don't get this either, you can call me "Mr. Krocher", but I can't call you "Faget King", and your telling me I was being a douch bag, I already said sorry, while your still b**ching about what I said when I was long over that. Did you go to school, because if you did, they should have taught you that that's bull s**t. I hope you weren't like this to your wife, because if that's the case, this would explain your divorce. I should also sue you for making threats, but I wont cause I'm not like you, and as for the others on here, stop kissing ass, use your instinct to what is right and wrong, rather than siding with the stronger person. For gods sake I shouldn't care what some one like Faget King thinks, I don't even know you. Be happy that even I said sorry to begin with, not like I had to to you. But to Mike I'll admit I did. So stop making it complicated.

For one thing you can't sue because it's the internet, and I wasn't threatening I was merely stating what would happen if you called me Faget King, so ha! And you are a dead man. Don't YOU EVER BRING MY PERSONAL LIFE INTO AN ARGUEMENT!!! And I called you by your real name as a hint that I wasn't going to call you "Mr Crotcher", but I was also pointing out that you were acting like a douche bag with that post and now I really hate you for calling me Faget King. You are on my s**t list and it takes A LOT to make that list. I'm raising your warning level and suspending you for a few hours for going where I told you not to go AND for attacking me personally. I didn't make it personal but you did. Keep it up and see what happens. And as for your post above, what th- *boom* DOES OBAMA HAVE TO DO WITH THIS FORUM!? And we mention time an time again why it's taking so long so your opinion shouldn't f***ing matter when your opinion was met with the same answer over 9000 times LONG BEFORE YOU EVEN BRING IT UP!!! It's morons like you that get under our skin, they don't know how to keep the opinions to themselves when it's already been stated A LOT BY LIKE 500 OTHER PEOPLE!!! And why the hell would Obama deport you? He also legally can't unless you are AN ILLEGAL ALIEN OR COMMIT A BAD ENOUGH CRIME!!! So your arguement is pointless and retarded. So shut the f**k up and have a good day.

The obama part made me laugh when you said that DK, I'm sorry for your divorce DK

Thanks Mr Cool (has a nice ring to it doesn't it?) And try not to add too much to the argument. It doesn't concern you as it's a little matter between me and Eastw-- I mean Mr Krocher.

I edited your post so it doesn't bring it to you ok?

Ok sorry about that

@Dragon King

Listen I'm aware we hate each other, and we have different point of views, but it's no use staying mad each other, so why don't we just drop the whole thing, forgive and forget. I am really sorry about bringing your personal life into this, so please lets just end this. I'm not a person who likes to offend ppl. Btw ,just so you know, about the Obamma thing that I said, that was just an analogy, so yah politics have nothing to do with our argument, but I was comparing what my situation seemed like at that point. So please forgive me, for my misbehavor with your personal life, and let's just end this. All I ask of you is just to call me by my real name, and we both can have respect for each other, even if we don't like each other.

If I were you, I'd be sitting in some darker corner of BTTF:HV forum, not trying to apologize over and over again. If you got DK to hate you, there is little you can do to fix it