Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Cinema Brindisi

Back to prehistory

Seriously? Is that Italy? Looks like italy, SO! The time circuit only has 4 digits, the DeLorean is unmodified and there were no big carnivores in Italy.

the movie is Italian.

the DeLorean time will have new tools.

a new film.

The DeLorean will have two modes:

1: Standard

2: Time

will have a transformation command is going to change appearance.

Edited by Cinema Brindisi

Is that a decal underneath the side-rear window? For shame, how could you do that to such a beautiful piece of machinery.

It doesn't change the fact that Italy couldn't have big dinosaurs.

That's a f***ing T-Rex, 65 million years ago.

Earth has been one piece of land 250 million years ago, have you been watching Discovery while blindfolded with a loud tone in your ears?

Italy does not have open spaces like, lets say Mongolia, where T-Rexes were mainly stationed, therefore a T-Rex couldn't live there. The territory of modern Italy could be occupied by smaller species, like Megalosaurs.

Continents are shifting at the speed of 3cm per year.

EMO, move that gray matter inside your melon for a while. Now think about it, if you were big and heavy, would you be able to survive in a place where there is barely a roughly even space? Like a table. T-Rexes lived mainly in deserts, therefore Pangaea has nothing to do with this, Italy used to be mountains and still is.

Edited by iMaster

I still think Pangea didn't exist based on the formation of the tectonic plates.

fig_1_-_tectonic_plates.gif

So please tell me how the landmasses were supposed to separate when the ocean plates would stop it from doing so? The land would have to squeeze through incredibly small space to move to the other side of the world.

Then why do continents fit together so well?

Pangea_animation_03.gif

Sorry for keeping this off topic, I have no comments on Back to Prehistory

hmmm, perhaps you right on that one DK, but still RG has a good point aswell:

http://www.dinosaurus.net/genera/SSS/scipionyx.htm

That's a dutch site I know, but there where dinosaurs in Italy.

I'm looking for signs of T-Rex's aswell.

EDIT: Hmmm more dinosaurs: http://books.google.nl/books?id=omUswI-m26...p;q&f=false

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

@ RG science is full of coincidences. Even though they may seem to fit, they were never together thanks to the tectonic plates between them. If the tectonic plates were able to move like that, there would have to be a missing piece of the puzzle, kind of like that puzzle picture you make by removing the ring in the corner allowing you to move the pieces about:

puzzle-sliding-numbers.jpg

with that circular piece still in place, the pieces can't move. So unless the earth was missing a plate, Pangea would still exist. It's a theory, and in science theories are just what-ifs, they are not facts.

Well, continents are still moving today, so why not milliions of years ago? OK, I will quit posing in this discussion, since I have practically no knowledge of this stuff.

yea they are moving back and forth on the molten layer. They never say which direction. they could move 2cm left and then 1 cm up or down or right. so yea

Wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

It's a theory, and in science theories are just what-ifs, they are not facts.

What I don't like is that they still call Relativity a theory, even though it's been proven true time and time again through experimentation and by things we take for granted today. Take satellites for one, every week or two satellite's internal clocks need to be reset because of the time dilation, caused by the low force of gravity the satellites experience. An experiment to note is the Hafele-Keating experiment. Where two men boarded a plane with atomic clocks, flew around the world and found that the clocks no longer synced up with the one at the lab, they were behind by a minuscule amount of time, which means that the rate of time was slower for the clocks on the plane than the clocks on the ground. This was caused by the speed the plane was traveling.

Edited by Joe Statler

This went from someones movie to an arugment like on the bttf 0.2e add on pack :P

This went from someones movie to an arugment like on the bttf 0.2e add on pack :P

You should know by now, that topics in the Off-Topic section can easily go OFF-TOPIC. Now the add-on topic, there was no excuse for that fiasco.

coming in a bit late on this one arent i?

DK the earths crust is a sediment, the tectonic plates rub together and constantly change size and shape causing the countries (also mostly sediment) to slide around on top of of the plates and crash into eachother. it all happens really slowly.

yes I agree with you that they slide and change shape. but if that's the case then it should also be argued that possibly the countries were a different shape then today and could not have possibly fit together as easily as they say. It is all just circumstantial. They are just guessing on how the countries look now.

Sign in to follow this