Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

My Guitar playing

hey you guys tell me what you think, my camera and my strings are bad and I need a new amp, but just tell me what you think, it's just a test, but I still don't mind sharing it.

That was awesome, your camera was good, great playing right there, rock on!

I never had a lesson too , nice solo ! And I like your LesPaul by the way :P :P

Thank you so much, I think I may plan to make a shred video, and thank you for the compliment on my les paul lol, and @ jen it's alright if you said I suck at everything else, music is my one true talent, but I don't really put much effort into much of anything else, so thank you for the opinion.

Thank you so much, I think I may plan to make a shred video, and thank you for the compliment on my les paul lol, and @ Rave it's alright if you said I suck at everything else, music is my one true talent, but I don't really put much effort into much of anything else, so thank you for the opinion.

He'd better be careful when he talks about your guitar skills and/or posts a guitar video himself. Because you have SKILLZ.

Keep up the epic work. Perhaps next time you'd show us a video of you making a cover of a song.

you have mad skills, I agree, I mainly play Tom Morello-esque? riffs myself XD. I love Rage Against the machine... :P

I usually play slash, hendrix, zack wylde, and eddiee van halen licks and riffs. @ every one who has given me support, thank you, out of my 2 years of guitar playing, you guys are the very first online viewers, so I was really nervous to show this vid, but it paid off. Thank you. Btw to be honest ppl like jen and orcgon were the main reason I was nervous since they have sorta all ways given me harsh critisim in the past, so all in all once again, thank you to all who have given me support.

The only video of me playing guitar was posted on Facebook by a friend of mine;

I don't think you need an FB account to view it. :huh: Theres also one of me making a Bow and Arrow out of coffee spoons. Just goes to show how boring Uni was.

Linkage

Was it because you need an account or are you are outside the internet availability area?

Edited by Orgcon

um because, I need an acount.

just tell me is it a begginer guitar thing or are you like guitar shredder?

Edited by Mr.Kocher

thanks, but I'm not neccesarily trying to be modest, it's just that weather I sound good or not is for the listeners to decide, I also don't wanna sound like I'm bragging, you know, bragging can get annoying.

What else are you good at?

Seriously, I'm very curious, cause that was actually good and you didn't give the impression of an artistic person at first.

Edited by iMaster

To be honest I'm not exactly sure, this is actually the one thing I want to make a living out of, and I just have a lot of ambitions towards it, I made too many promises to stop. Thank you for the support.

I have a newfound respect for you, so don't let me down :D

This one I've known for quite a while, sorry I couldn't play the whole song, it's just my camera doesn't really have enough video time to record a whole song. Once again though, I'm still using the same exact gear as my last video, including my strings amp and camera, which aren't very good, so please forgive me if the audio isn't very clear.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Great work, I loved that, it was a great video, and guitar playing

Sign in to follow this