Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

Cool and Weird Images of the bttf 0.e release 2 mod

Hi welcome this is a topic made by me to show pictures that look cool,interesting, or just wierd in the bttf hill valley 0.e release 2 mod. plz feel free to give links showing me or any one else pictures that look cool,interesting, or just wierd.

http://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx156/M...13-28-25-39.jpg

This one happened when i was in the 9th dimension and in hill valley 2015, it looks like it just got swallowed up by some sort of darkness.

I thought it was Nth Dimension :P It looks like the Earth is facing a wormhole of some sort...

Is it weird that when I'm in the Nth dimension everything except taillights disappears? And I mean EVERYTHING... I can't see me, or cars, or builldings, or anything except the taillights on cars...

Nth dimension is different depending on your machine's specs as it is a bug in the code and not an feature.

@Mr.Kocher:

What do you exect the topic "Screenshots and Videos Showroom" to be for? We don't really need this topic, do we?

oh ya sorry. didnt think mine and that topic was the same since this one deals with cool, interesting, or weird ones, screen shots and video show room always seemed like a topic for progress.

What you are observing is a small island in space, facing a black hole. The island is protected with a forcefield, so we're perfectly sa- OH s**t, OH f**k, OH CRAP!!!

Sign in to follow this