Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

John Titor

has any one heard of john titor, its this really cool story that could be real, its based on time travel.

The guy who claimed to be from the future and "predicted" some events and told it all on internet in early 21st century? Yeaaaah... Not true in my opinion although someone posted in the shoutbox from my account claiming to be out of his time. s**t happens, who knows

yeah i read a whole lot about it and thought it could be potentially true but when the bei jing olympics went ahead i thought it kinda proved him wrong

That, or he caused a major butterfly effect that caused something to come true when it shouldn't. :P

I wouldn't dismiss this as true or false. It could be true that John is just hiding the time machine. Come to think of it, I'll end up doing the same or similar as John Titor did in the net if I ever travel back to the past myself. The feeling of being able traveling back to the past, for me, would be overwhelmingly awesome.

Titor's explanation seems correct and makes sense, but some predictions are daft. If I was him I wouldn't be so sure about the predictions, because if the Everett-Wheeler theory is correct, he set the new timeline in motion by traveling here in the first place. Like in Star Trek (2009).

Wow, only just seen this one: he states that in his home era all computers run on UNIX... get my draft?

Edited by iMaster

I read that an investigation was put in on him. They found no records of him but a guy that owned all commercial rights to any concerns about him said he existed. But the detective concluded that it may be his brother John Rick Haber, who is a computer expert.

I'm sorry. If you wanted to prove you where from the future you bring proof. A video of a hover car, pictures from a city. The president of that time. And even something like a future iPod or windows 3000. Hell, he could of came to 2006 and shown off game consoles that where not released yet. Even non major damaging stuff like Star Trek movie 2, Iron Man 3, Sims 4, Half Life 3, Portal 2, etc.

Edited by archer9234

woah i know you guys think he could be fake but a lot of things that he said makes sense

he said that alternate universes are different that would explain why some of his statements about the future didnt happen but over all most of his predictions were accurate,if you look into all of the things he said im pretty sure youll be convinced that he was real, he left now but his physics are extreemly correct, he has pictures of his time machine, to access all information plz visit this site johntitor.com

Different dimensions is just a good enough excuse

Yea, using the 'another universe' excuse means you can't be proven wrong even if you were because, you were from a universe it did happen in.

ya but its not just that he posted up these physics before physicist came up with the theories, and the fact that theres a titor family out there, how do we know we, they had an eterny and the mom of little john titor, who was born in 1998(same as the older one claimed), said that they two johns spent time together. I tell you this is creepy and crazy!!!!

And how about I direct you to an investigation that came up with no record of the titor families existence :P

i would like to have a link, but let me tell you, that investigation is probly outdated, i watched a radio station interview that the eterny is interviewed and the mom gives answers, oh ya and this was in 2008 or 2009 i believe.

oh ya thats wut i thought, no one can say any thing now, because there really is a young john titor out there

Edited by daangelo29

i would like to have a link, but let me tell you, that investigation is probly outdated, i watched a radio station interview that the eterny is interviewed and the mom gives answers, oh ya and this was in 2008 or 2009 i believe.

oh ya thats wut i thought, no one can say any thing now, because there really is a young john titor out there

Double post, much?

*EDIT* Thanks angelo.

Edited by Indiana Jones

It could be true that John is just hiding the time machine.

he has pictures of his time machine, to access all information plz visit this site johntitor.com

Ok, maybe he did show his time machine, but how about a video of him operating and using the time machine? That would be awesome, and bigger proof that he is from the future. But to be honest, after seeing his website (never knew it existed in the first place), I'm beginning to doubt that he really came from the future, but then again since this site looks like it's made by a different person, who knows.

Btw, I merged the double posts. Double-posting is not allowed unless it's REALLY important like bumping a topic (and having something very important to say).

EDIT: By the looks of it, John wasn't really trying to make these predictions on purpose. He just made enough hints to tell what the future will be (or should be before he "traveled back in time").

Although John said he would not make predictions or tell us what happens in the future, he did make enough comments that leave a trail of what might be called predictions.

Ok, maybe he did show his time machine, but how about a video of him operating and using the time machine? That would be awesome, and bigger proof that he is from the future. But to be honest, after seeing his website (never knew it existed in the first place), I'm beginning to doubt that he really came from the future, but then again since this site looks like it's made by a different person, who knows.

Btw, I merged the double posts. Double-posting is not allowed unless it's REALLY important like bumping a topic (and having something very important to say).

EDIT: By the looks of it, John wasn't really trying to make these predictions on purpose. He just made enough hints to tell what the future will be (or should be before he "traveled back in time").

The site was made by another person. The persons name is Oliver Williams, the thing is John said parallel universes existed and our time line is slightly different from his, if you look at his explanation on time travel physics, you'll see that all of it makes a huge amount of sense.

That "Time Machine" of his looks like my desktop.

He's saying that his desk can time travel. Or, that the time machine of the Tittor guy is just a desk

What I am saying is that if you cover a table or a car with hi-tech looking s**t from a scrap yard, it will look like a time machine.

ok,i agree that thats true,but he even had a cut away on its parts, the time machine he had was wellded assembled andscrewed together nicly,it doesnt exactly look like he put a bunch of s**t together,because the time machine has things things in/on it that cant be identified.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

I don't care what he says. All he does is bounce around the main thing. SHOW US TIME TRAVEL. Just pop away and pop back with something that is impossible to acquire now. Simple task: Time travel a dodo. Video tape it, send it back, done. Buy a 2160p TV and bring it here. Buy Avatar 2 on Bluray. Basic crap that can prove himself instantly. If he's so afraid of the Time Machine being stole. That confirms he's a liar. Because I'd have the TM locked down with the most advanced security system from the future.

It be like the Tardis. You can move it but can't do jack without the key.

Edited by archer9234

Or show us his home PC.

Sign in to follow this