:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

John Titor

Or his other self :P

The site was made by another person. The persons name is Oliver Williams, the thing is John said parallel universes existed and our time line is slightly different from his, if you look at his explanation on time travel physics, you'll see that all of it makes a huge amount of sense.

Same stuff I heard from that Discovery Channel show about time travel, so we can be sure he didn't make up the stuff himself to cover himself up. In fact, the theory is more plausible than "creating" alternate timelines when you change the past. If he's really from the future, the believers of the parallel universes theory must feel very lucky.

Here's a video about parallel universes (see the first part):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOOpOgye-08

It be like the Tardis. You can move it but can't do jack without the key.

Or like the 2002 film HG Wells Time Machine. The lever used for time traveling is the key itself.

OMG Daangelo, thank you, every one here except you has been saying"bring some thing from the future!!!", but they don't see that that's impossible do to the fact that if he went to the future to get proof, he would be in the future of another universe, and if he tried to come back he wouldnt be able to because then again he would be in another universe that doesn't contain the future he went to, and one other thing is that he stated the limitless amounts of universes out there exsisted, before that idea of physics was ever thought of, I hate when ppl are ignorant and dont open there minds to thing, but thank you Daangelo.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

It still would be possible to bring some out-of-this-age gizmo.

he didnt because it wasn't needed for his main mission. If you don't know what that was look it up.

oh yah and if your going to ask why the hell he was here in 2000-2001, he said he was here for personal reasons,witch in my belief were probably to visit his family.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

And why this dimension to visit his family? What, he doesn't have one in his own dimension to visit in past (which would most probably make a paradox or something)?

Why are you so desperate to make sure we learn more about him? Professional time traveller would stay unnoticed anyway...

Edited by RG

OK, lets see.

He states the alternate reality theories are true, therefore Paradoxes don't stand.

Check.

Personal reasons? Family? He killed his grandfather.

Check.

IBM 5100, come on, the fact that it could decode stuff was well known.

Check.

Time Machine bends light, but does not curve the visual field around it? Bull.

Check.

What did I miss?

to respond to that question, ill let you know that in 2000-2001 only about 20 people in the world new that the IBM 5100 was able to decode hidden computer programing languages, and i dont know his personal reasons, visiting his family was just my guess, and to also let you know it wasn't the time machine that was bending light it was one of the two micro singularities outside the vehicle, learn your physics, and @ RG its not that important to me weather you guys believe it or not. I just want you guys to keep an open mind to it. John also said he was not trying to convince or make any one believe him, or prove he was a time traveler, he went on the internet to warn or help us get ready for the future we were headed towards. He was able to tell which direction our society was headed towards.

Those 20 people are actually about 2000 people, i.e. the workers of the Silicon Valley.

The Micro Singularity would STILL bend the light, therefore bending your visual perception, YOU learn physics.

Lets dive under clear water. Put on your mask. Now look up. What do you see? A 2D image of what is happening up there, it's because the light gets bent by the top layer of water. If the micro singularity bends light, then the whole room would look curvy to you.

Edited by iMaster

He's such an amateur then. If he ever got back to his future, he probably got killed. How stupid you must be to tell in the internet about your time travelling plans and your time machine?

"Please do not stand in this spot on Friday at 1:00 PM, cause I am pretty sure I invented time travel. And no, I will not be coming in a Police Box or a DeLorean"

Micro singularity. You do understand that means that small stuff gets sucked in there, don't you?

Edited by iMaster

It was confirmed by IBM that only 20 people knew that at the time, and yes that makes sense of what you said,but have you seen the laser photo where it shows his friend holding a laser, the light of that laser is visible through the cigar smoke.

IBM... IBM has confirmed that it was a well-known industrial fact. And it could be faked in 1979.

Plus... industrial spies? If you ever played Poker, you would know.

Edited by iMaster

when did they confirm that it was well known.

and how do you know?and remember he went back to 1975.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

His Time Machine has never been shown fully. No visible input either. No cultural references, good for him. But seriously. There is no proof he is real.

And no, my mistake, they didn't confirm it, but knowing people still knew. You know, like skinny bald or extremely hairy guys with inch-thick glasses.

Edited by iMaster

i do not fully believe this is real either, but i cant say this is fake. have you studied this enought. and @ RG

how would he die from going through the black hole.

have you seen the pics on this web sit johntitor.com?

and you didnt even answer my question about ibm, how do you know they confirmed this was a well known fact and you should realize that agian he posted this stuff up in 2000-2001 no one really new about the fact of hidden computure languages.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Cause black holes are extreme gravitational anomalies. You go in there - poof, you get crushed to the minimum physics can get.

And yes, I researched. IBM says the fact was little known, but it WAS known, and it was no secret.

Titor's reasons are contradictory and his predictions are a bit too much sci-fiey. Plus, if he's such a good person to warn us all, why didn't he go farther in time to do it? Could pop into different eras to make sure.

Titor claimed that he was sent back to obtain an IBM 5100 because it could translate several types of computer code. According to IBM engineer Bob Dubke, Titor's statements regarding the IBM 5100's little-known ability to emulate and debug mainframe systems were correct.[17] Supporters state that this information was not publicly available in 2000 or 2001 when Titor made his declaration,[18] and Titor himself stated that this feature was "discovered" as late as 2036 when Unix, as the underlying source behind all computer operating systems still running local infrastructures and other computational tasks, was only two years away from no longer functioning due to 32-bit integer limitations.[19]

However, this emulation capability was widely known in the industry and commented on in depth in numerous publications dealing with both the 5100 and programmable microcode in general.[20] References to this fact were also available on the Internet as early as 1999 and therefore predated Titor's postings. This is a fairly obscure bit of trivia, however, which suggests that whoever was making the posts either was familiar with the machine specifically or else had at least a general interest in retrocomputing.[21]

Can't be bothered to post crop outs from the sources.

Edited by iMaster

Why were you asking me about it? I didn't say anything about black holes... Photos, information on web, it's all just showing off. His main mission. I have no idea what was it, but unless it was about telling his fake story to others and showing off, then posting pictures of a time machine and talking on Internet had nothing to do with this "Main mission".

first off i want to say thank you for being interested enough to ask these questions, he claimed that the black hole he went through was a different kind of black hole, he said that when you travel through it extreme heat builds up in the vehicle, and to say that his predictions were like si- fy is rediculous, let alone the fact that they weren't predictions, those were descriptions of his time line,and the reason why i say its rediculous is because, the reason why it sounds so syfy is because stuff like that never happend in our time line which is why it sounds so wierd,because its unusual.

oh and the reason why he couldnt go to the future to warn us is because he would have been in different universe.

@ imaster omg your right, ok we can scratch that off the list about his mission, but then again it doesn't prove he was fake.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Look. If I get this correctly:

the time machine starts the singularities. You know what that means, right? It's extreme arificial gravity, let's say they managed to prevent it from imploding, but then what? To make a black hole Plutonium or Hafnium or any other known nuclear material is not enough. You need to switch off a star for that. That's one big honking energy hog. Unless it feeds of the atomic half-life from the nuclear war.

Just admit it, if he IS a real time traveler, then he's a very troublesome tourist.

Edited by iMaster

personally you and i don't know enough, the reason why?, because i dont know full detail on how he claimed it workd.

Name one reason why couldn't anyone smart enough be a "time traveller" like John Titor?

Oh, I understand the theory. It seems plausible, but impossible.

The reason why? It could allow time travel, but it would probably be a deadly trip. Plus... His vehicles of choice are beyond obsolete. Surely he'd use something more widespread.

i guess i might just research him more, but still i'm not convinced hes fake or real, i cant say the he is or not cause still theres a lot of evidence that hes real and theres alot of evidence that hes fake,maybe there solutions to the equation on whether hes real or fake.

@ imaster

ya, but he stated that the idea for his military mission was to not attract to much attention, so maybe he had reinforcement or something?

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Ok. Let's all pretend to be a time traveler. I pick an ATC, my vehicle of choice. It's dimensionally trascendent and is powered by a chemical compoun not invented until 2053. The reactor then powers the time rip mechanism, which then creates a metaphorical hole in the matter of space and time and uses a black-hole like tunnel to travel through time. The side effects are that the crew must be extensively prepared for the trip in a course of 2 years, otherwise the time energy will rip them apart. Another side effect is that it could potentionally create a greenhouse effect in the local area, since the excess energy gets vented into the atmosphere. PAradoxes can stand in my reality, but they will only be apparent to you if you passed the tt training.

Sent from my iPhone X, an obsolete phone I got from my great-grandfather, but I would not be able to communicate to you otherwise, since our Internet systems are incompatible.

@Military mission: he failed epicly.

Edited by iMaster

Sign in to follow this