Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

My f***ing cat is sick

My f***ing cat brought a dead squirrel back into the house. And guess who had to pick it up...... me. Sorry, dead squirrels are apparently immune to powers of the force. I am so p***ed and grossed out at the same time. While I was trying to pick it up, she was trying to eat the damn thing.

Did the board get a lot fatter from it?

Sorry for the cat

But you could be a bit more mature about it and attach a negative word to your cat. Its like attaching it to a person, and demeans their value. Disrespect.

Sorry for the cat

But you could be a bit more mature about it and attach a negative word to your cat. Its like attaching it to a person, and demeans their value. Disrespect.

I didn't yell at the cat. It's what they do. Sorry for being p***ed since I have 3 kids in the house and if that squirrel had rabies my kids would be in trouble. The cat brought it right up to our room where we had our kids. The cat had it in her mouth, and clawed at it. So if it had rabies, now the cat has rabid squirrel material on her claws. and she likes scratching people for fun. So excuse me for being furious.

Man i hope that thing didn;t have rabies, you should take the cat right away to a vet or animal hospital right away, you probably did that already, good luck with your family and your cat ;)

My girlfriends cat presented her with half of a rat the other day but i was out so i missed her throwing up

oh i understand why you're furious. You swearing is disrespectful however to me. i believe if it was someone in your family, you wouldn't be so keen on using that swear word in front of their name.

as if the cat knows any better, cats ARE natural born predators whose ideal prey are furry things that are smaller than them.

my cat brings dead animals in the house all the time, you pick them up, take them outside and your done. did the squirrel even look rabid? if it did then your cat should be showing signs of it by now at least. and if it isnt (wich i assume is the case) then your fine. no need to freak out just because you didnt like having to pick up a dead squirrel

its all part of being a pet owner, just cope

Well, I don't know what a rabid animal looks like. It could have just gotten it for all I know. The cat has her shots. I was mostly more shocked than anything cause I lived with 25 cats and all were outdoor cats for 5 years. Not ONE brought anything dead home. It's a typical reaction for me. I never yelled at her or scared her. I KNOW it's natural for them. I didn't mean to swear about the cat. She's a really sweet cat unless she wants her wet food (then she starts nibbling at your ankles, lol) I laughed about it afterward.

if the cat went rabid wouldn't the cats mouth be foaming?

this is why i like gerbils they don't go out and bring dead animals back they just dig and sleep and eat and act cute to try and get a sunflower seed.

Sign in to follow this