Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
iMaster

Your favorite Video Game weapons

What the title says. Like, mine are the Boson Dart in the Proton Pack from the GB Video Game, AR2 from Half-Life 2, because it is based on an AKM, apparently (Автомат Калашникова Модифицированный - Kalashnikov's Automatic Rifle, Modified), but the top one must be the G3 in Modern Warfare. I came to love the rifle and swapped my weapon for it without thinking.

What's yours?

Within last year haven't played many games, turns out that I played GTA: SA the most, so favorite weapon from that game is either silenced pistol or minigun. Yes, I'm boring, I know.

Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle from Half-Life 2 and his episodes.

Just because it's fun to play with the energy orb's, burning al your enemy's.

Overwatch_Pulse_Rifle_Textured_by_SgtHK.jpg

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

I've got more than one favorite weapon in mind

• Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle from HL2; like emo said, it's a pretty nifty weapon.
  • The knife, for a quick kill.
  • The Grenade Launcher and Rocket Launcher. I LOVE blowing things up.
  • Lightsaber (I prefer the yellow bladed one) the Force. I've always loved the idea of a (100% non-BS) galactic era-religion, which involves pure pwnage.
  • The Chaos Emeralds from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. They warp dimensions, let you blast Kamehameha-like bolts effortlessly, turn anger to raw power, and turn you to a effing god if you have all 7, so they're weapons to me :P
  • And my most favorite of all, the BigF*ckingGun-9000 from the Doom series. The f*cker can blast demons to chunks in a single blow.

Phaser from any star trek game

Portal Gun

Hook Shot

Master Sword

Shrink Ray

Knife :P better than weapons half the time

Samus' Arm Cannon

Purple Pants

Edited by archer9234

Lightsabers in games are always underpowered. They should be one hit kill always.

I love the G3 in vegas 2 great gun. But my fave game wise or other is the SOCOM Mk23 with silencer and LAM unit (the pistol from metal gear)

The Needler (Halo 1 style, it got weak after that...)

The BFG-9000 Like angeloe said...

The Soul Cube from DOOM 3, cause it caused bloody mayhem.

and since we're talking blood, the mower from Dead Rising.

Edited by Ziero

Lightsabers in games are always underpowered. They should be one hit kill always.

I play the Jedi Knight series. I always have the "saber realistic combat" cheat on, and trust me, the supposedly Star Wars game would turn to a Postal 2 game if you make it just one-hit kill. For a Star Wars fan, this is definitely not Star Wars material. :lol:

The Soul Cube from DOOM 3, cause it caused bloody mayhem.

Forgot about the Soul Cube. That thing is pure pwnage.

Yeah imagine boss fights with realistic lightsabers. You'd be restarting 400 times.

Edited by archer9234

Sign in to follow this