:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

what franchise do you think has lost it's touch?

I guess it depends on the location, and the employees themselves.

We don't have Wal-Mart here in the Philippines. We have Jollibee (the Philippine rival to McDonalds), 7-Eleven, "sari-sari" stores, and SM super-malls.

true. I thought it was a lot better. The remodeled the entire store in my area and it looks really nice now compared to before.

I never blame the heads of corporations for the company's failure. Dammit, Angelo, I am a Doctor, not a politician!

Wal-Mart, thats another franchise thats lost its touch the employees used to be polite to u and help u find something, but nowadays they rather step on ur face den look at ya.

No they weren't what fantasy world have you been living in? they have always been like that

i think whats happened saiyanpride is that your no longer a kid so people just treat you with the same arrogance and disrespect as they treat everyone rather than being all nice and smiley like they are to children.

people are as**oles

No they weren't what fantasy world have you been living in? they have always been like that

aglite582.jpg

rofl

I reckon you're a Wal-Mart "fan", Ashley...

no i hate it they are cruel and always have been

Apple, in the sense that they still think they are innovative. Don't get me wrong, I love their laptops (is typing this post on his favorite MacBook Pro) but when they call the iPad a "revolutionary device" I think they're talking outta their a**es. Pardon my plain speaking.

I know someone who uses iPad once a month :P But seriously, what were they thinking when calling it the iPad???

Don't worry Steve, no one will associate the iPad with tampons O_o

microsoft

Microsoft hasn't really lost its touch...yet. Their bullsh*t Windows Vista OS failed because it wasn't supposed to be released as a mainstream OS in the first place. In fact, Windows 7 (a.k.a. "Blackcomb" before Vista's development or "Vienna" after Vista's release) should've been released first after XP.

As for Apple, it's just the iPad. Like Microsoft during the "Vista era", they still have hope in getting back up and it ain't really too big of a deal. I just hope Steve Jobs doesn't get too hooked up to computer hardware again, like the last time when he was fired by his own company for the same damn reason (and to think Bill Gates' retirement was bad and "laughable", for Apple fanboys that is).

Sign in to follow this