Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
crazyjointje

Please read

Seeing the word "statistically" is the reason why I never argued with EWJ. I had an adopted child for a bestfriend once who is the most friendliest person I've met that I would trust him with any info without leaking it to anyone, and in return trust me the same way, so I would fully disagree if EWJ said "all adopted children".

Seeing the word "statistically" is the reason why I never argued with EWJ. I had an adopted child for a bestfriend once who is the most friendliest person I've met that I would trust him with any info without leaking it to anyone, and in return trust me the same way, so I would fully disagree if EWJ said "all adopted children".

Remember, Ice-T, Jesse Jackson and Lee Majors (The 6-Million Dollar Man) were orphans too.

I totally forgot about posting here but my little bro is back here now since a few days so I have been spending alot of time with him now. When his mom brought him to us I had the best idea ever. So i went to my room, hacked the PC and recorded everything. So we now have on tape that my bro kept yelling: ''MOMMY MOMMY'' then his birth mom responding: ''I'm here''! Then he looked funny at her then he slapped her and ran up to my mom and hugged her and didn´t let go. You can also hear when his birth mom leaves he pushes her away and shuts the door in her face: Meaning she wants her to GTFO. I'm so glad I did that. Though we don't have evidence of her being a bad mom or something but we do have evidence of him don't want his birth mom around him. You can also see the differences between the hugs. When he hugs his birth mom it's like a really short hug and when he hugs my mom it's like there is no time.

I'll keep you guys posted. He's now sleeping, and I forgot something else.

When he got back he had this nasty cough, so we took him to the hospital and it looks like his mom took him to places where they smoke alot. So it could be weed again or just cigarets. Anyways she smokes near him and that's not good for a child's lounges. Doctor has proof of that but i don't know if my mom's gonna use that or the video material.

And also thanks alot guys for trying to make me feel better and EWJ, when i started to feel better I read your first post again and I actually understand what you tried to say there and i kinda agree with you.

i d go for the doctors report a court would take that more seriously than a video because it is showing that the birth mother is giving your little bro 2nd hand smoking which is life threatening. but i dont know what the courts are like in the country you live in.

what drugs was she actually on that made him get taken away in the first place?

Weed, Heroin, Cocaine and lots more. She told my mom she has done everything exept for heroin but her arms are covered with needle dots. She even smoked crack.

Edited by crazyjointje

My sis smoked pot too, she now totally clean. She has a kid too.

Well I do it for medical reasons, because of my crohn's disease. It actually does help with loss of appetite, bowel inflammation, and forgetting the pain (not getting rid of it, just forgetting).

Edited by Joe Statler

My sis thought it wat cool and she had alot of s**t on her mind. Eventually she noticed this was breaking her so when she got her kid she stopped.

pot isnt actually bad, drinking is far worse than pot, in fact people usually end up doing more damage to themselves with cigarettes, kinda doesnt even make sense that its illegal. when you compare being really really stoned to really really drunk the person whos drunk will have almost zero inhibitions and zero control over what they say or do whereas a stoned person just seems slower and easily entertained.

just saying dont write pot off just because of what "the grownups" say about it, it isnt nearly as bad as people try to make it out to be. i know people who have kids and smoke pot (not around the kids or anything, i mean like at parties or when the kids are asleep or somthing) and it has zero affect on their ability to parent, those kids are perfectly healthy happy children.

statler you would still be smoking up a storm without the crohns :D

statler you would still be smoking up a storm without the crohns :D

You damn right! :lol:

Edited by Joe Statler

Well I promised you guys i would keep you posted and this will be the last thing i can say about my little brother Diego.

He's not coming back to us...

:no:

The birthmother is going to keep it...

Yo, CJ said it's over, it'll be easier for everyone around here if you let it go, won't it?

cant you frame her so she cant keep the child and why doesnt the child get a choice in all of this?

so just because shes been on drugs before (and if shes getting the kid back that means shes probably clean now, thats how the law works) means shes incapable of being a parent to her own child and deserves to be framed?

wow, your a lovely person.

kid doesnt get a choice because hes 2 years old and is incapable of making serious decisions.

look, CJ my sympathy and everything but you really have to remember that if the professionals think he will be better off with his mother then chances are he will be. you can WANT her to be a bad parent and you can WANT this to be unfair and you can WANT him to be better off with your family but the fact is what you want doesnt seem to be whats real here. i know its hard but you need to stop focusing on your own desires and think about the kid and his real mother and remember that child services in your country will do whts best for the birth parents and child not the foster family

Edited by EarthwormJim

Yeah that's true EWJ. But we find this unfair, especially since my mom told me that one time his birthmom came to our home and said to my mom: ''It's not fair!!! You're taking away my home!'' My mom: ''What do you mean your home''? Birthmom: ''If you take Diego away from me then I loose my home''!

She has never showed really interest in Diego, and I still don't see any interest in her. Maybe it's my feelins clouding it but my friends say the same. Also the kids from my class. They have never emt my mom but allready they have so much respect for her doing this.

Childcare medlet in when Diego was e few months old, they were too late and weren't handeling it good, they always wanted to give Diego back to his birthmom but she still isn't ready for it.

His birthmom doesn't even work for crying our loud and she gets everything, a big house, money, a chance for a fair life. What do we get? My sis has to work alot, my dad has to look really hard for work, my mom can't work thanks to some idiots at her old job, and i'll also have to help scoring some money. When i have enough money i'll probably have to buy a dvd writer and start selling illegal copys of everything.

It's not fair the way it's going, do we have to look like manoritys too? My sis didn't even get alot of wellfare when she was pregnant because ''she was fit to work''. All Diego's birthmother does is play with her p***y all day or something and like that she has another 700 euro...

It's not fair.

True, that is unfair. She has the wealth, and the addiction/prostitution problem.

Which is the strange thing about it, for me, that is. She has the house, the wealth and the perverted b*****ds to sell her body on for big bucks, so why does she want to have the child for herself? If she knows the child now has a rightful mother to take care of her, why would she want him back? Are 'ya really 100% sure she has absolutely no interest in your brother?

Pardon me if I sound a little offensive or something. I'm not in the mood lately...well for days now, actually. Still trying to figure out what is causing this mood.

I said i'm not sure if i really think she doesn't show interest but i still think she doesn't because she gives him to us without showing a feeling and when we give him we cant let him go.

she is his biological mother, and there is a very deep set maternal instinct that goes along with that.

and what she does to earn money is her buisness, if shes fine with doing what shes doing then theres nothing wrong with it and it isnt hurting anybody, just because it seems distasteful to most of us doesnt mean its wrong.

have any of you guys thought of some sort of compromise here? like trying to at least get along with his real mum and have visits with him, im sure if she is just as heartless and uncaring as you claim she is then she would be more than happy to let you guys come in and look after him because that means she wont have to do anything.

have you tried that?

if you have and shes said no then chances are she actually does care and doesnt want you guys around for fear that her child will grow up more accustomed to your family than hers because she wants to be his mother in every sense of the word.

anyway, try and make a compromise here, obviously you guys are capable of contacting her.

We can't do that. BTW EWJ I said she doesn't work at all. All she gets is her wellfare but if she looses the kid she looses that too.

Sign in to follow this