:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
iMaster

Shout thread

Firefox 3.6 kicks ass! It's like going from Warp 3 to Warp 8. Just as fast as google chrome or IE-64

I had my Firefox 3.5's settings changed via about:config. Runs just as fast as Google Chrome.

Hay, is for horses! ;)

Who do you think we are in her opinion? :P

I had my Firefox 3.5's settings changed via about:config. Runs just as fast as Google Chrome.

Whatever you guys say how good FF is, I'm staying with Chrome forever XD

Did anyone here made a San Andreas conversion of the VC mod's Part 1 DeLorean, or does anyone know where to download one?

get the initial version and grab the cars from it

get the initial version and grab the cars from it

I asked because I thought the initial version has also the Part 2 DeLorean, but I'll re-check.

EDIT: Uh, never mind. I forgot the 0.1.1 had all the 3 DeLoreans.

On the side note, I'm liking the Windows 7 preview thumbnail support of Firefox 3.6

How can you improve the lighting of the Part 1 DeLorean (right; from 0.1.1), make it "brighter" like the Part 2 DeLorean (left)? Should I just change the textures, or is there something else I should change?

lighting.png

Already suggested it as a temporal replacement

Edited by RG

Actually is temporary replacement.

How can you improve the lighting of the Part 1 DeLorean (right; from 0.1.1), make it "brighter" like the Part 2 DeLorean (left)? Should I just change the textures, or is there something else I should change?

*image*

It was a model edit done by Blue, removing all the awful reflection layers done in Z-modeller. The texture remained the same.

The knight rider forum is a heap of s**t, it wont let me register!! <_<

Mini-Me, or w/e controlling the KR forum, could you please fix the site's problem with "remembering logons", so that I (and anyone else) don't have to log on each time I visit the site, it's quite annoying.

EDIT: Weird, I stay logged in if I use the link that appears on this forum's top(shoutbox's old place). Nevermind, it seems it was the way how I went to that site rather than problems created by the site itself.

Edited by RG

I made this UNFINISHED train thing.

Still need to be done.

-Train exploding

-Railway sounds after re-entry

-Train crashing into DeLorean

-Explosions from the stock >>

I'm currently "updating" Blue's latest source code of the BTTF:HV SA mod. Experimenting with stuff, hopefully I'll be able to achieve stuff like larger re-entry explosions. I replaced the Part 2 DeLorean with the Part 1, which includes the sounds, for personal reasons (I like the Part 1 DeLorean better :P)

Should I say that i miss the shoutbox? :P