Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Ronnyboy

Audio Editing Software?

Anyone here know a good free editing software? I have a sweet Ghostbusters mashup I want to see if I can infuse with a BTTF mashup I have. So any suggestions would be great.

Audacity on Windows, Soundtrack Pro and Garageband on Mac, I bet Blu knows something about Linux.

Yeah, plus it is supplied with the machine for free, otherwise it is not [free].

I LOVE Garageband...and miss using it, too.

Been searching for ways to make the OS X work on my laptop without screwing something up, and found this "iPC OS X". I hope it is the one.

otherwise it is not [free].

When did Garageband become un-free?

There are plenty the other way around :P

@Angelo: It is supplied with iLife, if your Mac, for some reason, was not, then it would cost you a penny.

well when I used it, it didn't come with the computer, the school had to buy it separately.

hey is there a program that allows us to use MAC software on Windows?

Uh, no, none at the moment. This is the reason why I'm looking for a Mac OS X PC alternative in the first place.

Until there are a lot of Mac software sold that don't have and wouldn't have a Windows version (not because the software developers are lazy but because the software needs something that OS X has and Windows doesn't), no one sees the need to make a Mac emulator for Windows and Linux.

Sign in to follow this