:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Neomatrix

Ask the Person Below You Topic!

i dont know your real name but from now on your name is frank

what does the scouter say about my power level?

A: i don't know

Q: am i good at speaking english?

Q: am i awesome? y/y

A: I agree, your purpled hands do reek and smoke. (J.C.)

Q: Can somebody find my keys? I seem to have lost them somewhere, and now I can't enter my Delorean.

P.S. Please hurry. I don't have much time before the ripple effect catches up.

Edited by Data

Guest datimedude92
A: Dunno.

Q: If I were to throw a stone to your head, what would you do?

A: Die. Wake up in a strange dimension. Meet a demonic person who calls himself "Homunculus", who gives me this small and portable time machine to give myself a chance to live. Be sent back to reality. Wake up in a cafe by a pretty waitress. Realize what just happened is real and I only have 5 minutes before it will be the time when I died (or will die). Get time machine. Go back in time. Swap stone with a squishy seemingly-real one. Go back to present. Get hit by squishy stone. Live.

Q: What is your full name?

Edited by datimedude92

nothing, i have no idea what they are

New Zealand has a prime minister not a president, and we just had a new one elected (just after obama got in) named john key hes the leader of our countrys equivalent to your republicans.

WHAT THE F*** SHOULD I DO NOW! i have a job... and nothing else, i can get more shifts but im gonna have SO much spare time... i have a feeling im gonna be very depressed in a couple months.

A: ???

Q: Do you think I am worthless and should change the way I wrote and really suppossed to get banned from shoutbox because of what I've done in the shoutbox and apologize to 88 miles per hour...?????

Edited by JohnyTheDotman

Sign in to follow this