Sign in to follow this  
Ronnyboy

New Phone Time, time for a Poll!

Verizon or AT&T Blackberry  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• AT&T
    • Verizon

I am currently looking for a new phone. I have been stuck with Virgin Mobile for awhile now, and now I want to spread out and get a real plan. I want a blackberry, but I can't afford the 3G right now. I want unlimited texting, basic calling plan, and the blackberry. I have compared the two together and it's same price both ways. Now which is better in your opinion before I buy?

AT&T are a bunch of greedy b*****ds with legal rights for the iPhone and Blackberry.

Don't forget about the Windows phone.

I think that's so funny, AT&T is the only company to offer the iPhone, and is the only company to offer the Windows Phone (in the U.S. anyways).

Edited by Joe Statler

iPhone for the win :P is it still an AT&T exclusive over there? The exclusive with O2 in the UK ended about 2 months ago, we can now get the iPhone on 4 different network providers.

Edit - I should add, due to working in IT, I work with Blackberry's a lot, and I have to say I really can't stand the things, they should all be banned!

It's not an exlusive here. But we won't get the 3Gs legally, it was confirmed.

And yes, Joe. Funny.

I remember my dad bought the iPhone and got disappointed on how it ended up like. I'm guessing it's one of those crap ones from Canada. :mellow:

Here in the Philippines, we can use the iPhone pretty much like the rest. We can have it on any network provider we wish. "Prepaid cellphone loading" is very common here (or the standard of cellphone networking by the looks of it) and fortunately the iPhone works just fine for that.

Dunno, I am happy with my 3G and am not planning on switching it anytime soon.

Sign in to follow this