Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Statler

What are you getting for X-mas

Finally found out the model of computer my uncle got me. It's not as bad as my last laptop, but it's not great. Let's just say it'll never be able to play GTA IV. But I can't really b*tch about it since I'm getting it for free. Well, it should work fine for video editing and other things.

HP G60-549DX

41zKCVGD6AL.jpg

Specs:

SPOILER:

# Intel® Pentium® dual-core processor T4300: Features an 800MHz frontside bus, 1MB L2 cache and 2.1GHz processor speed.

# 4GB DDR2 memory

# Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support: supports LightScribe.

# 15.6″ high-definition widescreen display: With BrightView technology and 1366 x 768 resolution

# 250GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)

# Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M: Features up to 1695MB total available graphics memory. and an HDMI port. Built-in speakers with Altec Lansing support.

# Built-in HP webcam with microphone

# 5-in-1 digital media reader: Supports Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and xD-Picture Card formats.

# 3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports

# Built-in wireless LAN (802.11b/g)

# Built-in 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN

# Weighs 6.6 lbs. and measures 1.7″ thin

# Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Edited by Joe Statler

Santa is getting me a train & a football.

A cellular telephone aka mobile phone & Logitech Z-5500 speakers.

Well, the Bamboo actually IS the christmas present (the store gave it a 2-week guarantee, so in order to make sure it functions well, my parents gave it to me early :P), but I will be getting a three-bay NAS and, quite coincidentally, the Mac I ordered arrives around that time :P

i have no idea. whatever people decide to get me. i havent asked for anything specific so i dunno

a bike (mine is 3 years old, and i rode it 3 miles 5 days a week for those years because of school and when i did paperround.), some games, using £100 from my aunty and nanna to put towards a tv (which i will use for a extra comp monitor aswell), and some other stuff.

i think that knowing what your getting or making deals with family members for them to get you somthing COMPLETELY defeats the purpose of christmas

I was surprised. My uncle called me one day and told me to guess what he got me for x-mas. I kept on getting it wrong so he just outright told me. Which is kinda good cause it gives me time to put application setups on dvds so I don't have to wait till I get back home from Houston to install them.

Edited by Joe Statler

Sign in to follow this