Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

PC game help

I'm trying to find a good PC game and I would like some help.

I'm looking for a very good shooting game with blood and gore and such.

Also looking for a good sword figting game with LOTS of decapitation :P (If one exists)

Postal XD

Modern Warfare 2, Crysis, smthn like that..

Dunno any "sword fighting game" :blink:

The Orange Box is my personal favourite.

I like to go retro sometimes and play Doom.

If you want LOTS of blood and gore, GTA-like violence, and GTA-like fun out of this violence, go with Postal 2. If you want just blood and gore, any other decent current-generation FPS games out there would do.

Also looking for a good sword figting game with LOTS of decapitation

I doubt there is one, unless you use cheats, like in SW: JK II -- Jedi Academy (which isn't a sword fighting game, but has some sword fighting in it) where you can enter the code "g_saberrealisticcombat 1" (add more value to 1 to increase its effect, 100 being the maximum) to not only activate gore but also make lightsabers so realistic that just slicing it through your enemy by moving your mouse would decapitate him. (don't forget to use god mode when you use this, because the realistic saber cheat also applies to you)

Fallout 3. you can shoot people in the head with a single shot and for some reason they explode into a million extremely graphic and extremely detailed peices. plus its prettymuch oblivion with guns so thats a bonus

I wouldn't define Fallout 3 as a "very good" shooter. Still awesome at everything else though. Well, maybe not character emotions....

it never really appealed to me. The bland interactions and interruptive gun display kinda ruined it for me, especially after I played Mass Effect.

to get into fallout 3 you gotta go in expecting an rpg.

mass effect was an incredible game and im BUSTING to get my hands on the second one

Sign in to follow this