Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Morning Operator

Emo Gloves

Well, there are no emo's here, on this forum, as far as I know, sooo.. Maybe Google Images? Google always helps, even when you think it's not :P

That's weird.. I wasn't even here at that time, plus this is not the firs time something like that happens :blink: Someone please delete the second post.. Thanks

Wait And Bleed(Tom) is not visiting this site lately, don't know about Evilraptor

Ok, someone please close this topic.

*Closes the door, opens the window*

intentionally dressing like an emo to be one of the "cool kids" is really sad.

and what makes you think evilraptor and wait and bleed are silly little boys with ridiculous haircuts and eyeliner? based off their taste in music? now thats just generalising. now tell me, i listen to a combination of melodic death metal, power metal, classic rock and electronica. care to categorise me and tell me how i should dress?

i thought this whole emo thing was done now, because all the kids who started it are my age and have grown out of it now. because they know that the problems they claimed to have are nothing compared to being an intependant adult AND backwards mullets actually just make you look like a tool

Jees EWJ, why do you always flame ppl for wanting to be who they want to be!? I think that is really SAD! You have some serious personal issues dude! ;)

I know that they're both emo, they told me myself. And there are no emo's at me school except me. So, I don't want to be popular, I'm excally the opposite of that and am fine with that. Why ya want to be popular anyway? It won't help change the f***ing world. Wich can't be changed because its f**ked up.

Oright Close the topic please.

Oh Christ I come here to get away from people like you IRL. Why is there no one upstairs that likes me anymore?

Yeah, well considering when I was 6 I preyed for my cat's life to be saved, but my dog died instead, I've started doubting a Higher Presence, except Santa Clause

I agree with them EWJ, you do need to stop flaming or swearing in your posts, but whatever I can't control you.

Closed on request.