Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

If you want a time machine

Eh, it's a BTTF2 Del. I like the BTTF1 better because it looks more sleek with the reactor than with a Mr. Fusion protruding out of it like a big white hard on.

you can always convert it to a bttf1 del, lol.

When I do mine, to have it easily converted between bttf1 and bttf2 like in the movies.

VideoBob has been advertising that thing for months. He obviously hasn't realised that no one in there right mind would pay that much for a BTTF style DeLorean.

The only car which in my opinion, would be worth that sort of money, would be the "A" car from Universal.

actually Gary's first sold for quite a lot, as did Danny Botkin's I believe, close to around there. But thats because they were more complete.

I know someone who won a French contest on a radio named "Nostalgie" , he won a BTTF 2 DeLorean , it's a very good one :)

Now, where does Gary get his Deloreans? A DMC dealer or does he just find used ones out of nowhere?

theres quite a bit on ebay being sold. Problem is finding the right one.

Then he knows the major people at DMC, so yeah.

Gary should have his time machine sent to pimp my ride XD they could put a computer in it and the mod on it hahaha :P oh and don't forget the complimentary fuzzy dice

edit: witch reminds me do you think carlos could model a stock delorean/time machine with fuzzy dice :P

Edited by Driver

Sign in to follow this