Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
delorean88us

Split from Courthouse Square - Discussion Topic

its like that one time...at online camp...he came in...and...and...everyone thought it was me....but I was there already...so how could there be two of me?

you have a nose?

Of course, he's a close up of my nose

155px-DeLoreanGrille.png

its like that one time...at online camp...he came in...and...and...everyone thought it was me....but I was there already...so how could there be two of me?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nah, didn't your nose leave for the scanner :P?

I honestly thought people would mention the new Court House Del posted rather than talking about Del since no one would shut up about the COurt House for a while

basically the premise of the map is you pick a male or female character and roleplay highschool students, and youd think people would try to make this even the slightest bit realistic, or at least the creator would have added some sort of POINT or GOAL to this map, but no.

90% of people who play it are grown men who like to act like 16 year old flirtatious anime girls. iv only played it once and left withing 5 minutes after establishing all of this. its the stupidest map on battle.net its worse than DOTA. its kinda pathetic

incase you still havent gotten the joke here, i was taking a stab at a certain "split personality" we have here.

Sign in to follow this