Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

KITT scanner GIF

I recently bought a Grand Prix, the brother to the Grand Am, and the son of the Trans Am. I havea picture of it, and I'd like to possibly put a moving scanner in the picture, sort of like an avatar (kind of like how someone did it with Mike's white van). Although I have no idea how to do this, anyone want to help me out?

This is one of those sucky avatars(ah, who I'm trying to fool, they all suck) I used to have. If you want the picture this way, I could do it for you, similar way Edited by RGi

I was thinking something more like iProton's one with it circling his Mac...but on a car. Here's a picture.

DSCN1150.jpg

maybe just add it onto the grille on the bottom?

Edited by TWG

lol so ask iPro

here's my 5min version

kitt.gif

if you look at it in live-size, it looks even more terrible(the anim, not the car)

Nearly everyone who has this ability learnt it from iPro. Except, Grim, you need to make the mask INTO the car layer, not on top of it.

O.K., as long as you're on the subject of the KITT scanner, I downloaded bananas, and I have itt, and in 0.2d, the scanner is right on the bananas car, and I tried to take bananas (the black DeLorean) and put over KITT in GTA: VC KITT Edition. My question is: how do I push the scanner back?

Depends pn what file you replaced and type of scanner you mean.

If you replaced zebra.dff/.txd it had the corona-styled dot moving as scanner, that might be hidden in/far in front of the model now, a code change needs to be done to relocate it.

If you inserted K.I.T.T. as bfinject.dff/.txd the turning-tube like scanner should work on it's own.

Sign in to follow this