:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Ashley+

offline for a week

On the other hand, Sauron's army is superior in quantity.

And Hqrry would have to be reaaaaaaaly evil to do that killing spell with some serious effect

not evil, just intent on killing the person he aims at. he has to mean it. thats how the spell works

and pbviously by VS we mean a death match so the idea being that the combatants go into the "arena" (or so to speak) with the intention of killing th opponents.

and remember this is harry potter (the franchise) vs lord of the rings (the franchise) so it isnt exactly limited to JUST harry or (contradicting what i said before) JUST gandalf and sauron.

we're includinf frodo, dumbledore, arragorn, legolas and gimli, voldemort, hagrid.

everyone. and the fact is one side has an instant death spell while the other side has EXTREMELY complex magic... and conventional medieval weapons.

pretty simple.

okay how about this for a VS

DC VS Marvel BUT no unbeatable characters such as superman (who is unbeatable except for one weakness) or amaze-o, or Proteus or galactus or anyone else who is 90% immortal.

im talking about the REAL heroes. Batman, Spiderman, Green Lantern, the Flash, Wolverine etc

who ultimately has the advantage? because i really have no idea, i have favourites on both sides

yeah but theres more than one thing that can kill him, theres several infact. metal manipulation, matter manipulation, energy manipulation, telepathy.. you get the point