Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

Canon Rock

Does anyone here know a band or musician like New Found Glory, JerryC and (Guitar Hero 3's) Steve Ouimette who made arrangements/remakes of songs of other musicians, and those arrangements/remakes they made? I have this love for arrangements/remakes, like turning an acoustic or orchestral songs to rock and the like.

" width="480" height="295">
" />

(And don't mind the topic's title much. Made it so it would catch your attention :P)

Look for a band called Powerglove if you haven't already ;) They love doing all that kind of stuff, There are a few cool things on there website like for instance 'turning your PC keyboard into a Musical keyboard! :lol:

yngwie malmsteen is famous for doing that. i f***ing hate him but he is very good at what he does

I recall having Malmsteen songs. Anyone else?

I'm aiming more than just instruments-only songs. Involve ones with vocals such as New Found Glory's songs.

Jethro Tull did an entire live concert of nothing but Johann S. Bach songs for his 300th birthday.

nope, sorry. This was a purely instrumental concert. Adding lyrics to J.S. Bach's songs seems like a kind of betrayal to the man.

The Devil Wears Prada has the same vocals as New Found Glory but the The Devil Wears Prada is more on Metal core thing in Christian. Like their song "Html Rulez Dood"

Edited by linc69

he wanted some covers of acoustic or orchestral music in the rock or metal style not another crappy emo band lolololol

I was asking for ANY arrangement or remake, Christian music, emo, or even an orchestral version of a rock song, as long as it's decent or worth listening.

If you guys know any arrangement with uniqueness in it, like the one below, I'd be more than glad to know what it is.

" width="480" height="295">
" />

he wanted some covers of acoustic or orchestral music in the rock or metal style not another crappy emo band lolololol

oh okay. and btw They're Christian LOL :)

christians are not exempt from being emo, or being s**tty musicians.

angelo have you heard of Hayseed Dixie or Richard Cheese? they do alternate versions of popular songs. hayseed does bluegrass and cheese does lounge music

Edited by EarthwormJim

Sign in to follow this