Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
☠Freak On A Leash☠

Food War of Spam

hes a member of the well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? team. dont you try and pull your emerald tomfoolery here, iv got chuck norris AND keith richards in my arsenal of win over here all they have to do is LOOK at you and youll go kill yourself in a lack of awesome

hes a member of the well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? team. dont you try and pull your emerald tomfoolery here, iv got chuck norris AND keith richards in my arsenal of win over here all they have to do is LOOK at you and youll go kill yourself in a lack of awesome

lol what would I need a "Chaos Emerald" for? :lol: I'll only use my "emerald tomfoolery" in the Battle Arena thread. In this thread and the rest of the threads, I'm just an ordinary global forum moderator, who's obviously stronger and more powerful than you are. :P

Don't be too serious about the Battle Arena topic. I'm just doing it all for fun or for getting rid of boredom. What do you expect from a spam topic, anyways?

i still have chuck norris on my team, and yoda, and optimus prime, and jackie chan and barack obama wich means i got the US's nukes....... :D

the peoples republic of donuts rules the spam section.

angelo i shall offer you the position of second in command and secretary of tactical offense, it means you make the battle plans for the armies.

silly silly well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? blinded fools.

i shall offer you the position of second in command and secretary of tactical offense

:mellow: Of the well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? team? If this is to make me a member of one of the teams, count me off. Not interested.

you wont be a member of one of the teams, you will be second in command of the force that is in controll of this............ uh

nevermind

you wont be a member of one of the teams, you will be second in command of the force that is in controll of this............ uh

nevermind

It would be better off to leave that job to each of the teams. Just making me Second in Command of the Force of all the teams is unfair for all of them, also this won't be a war if all teams share one same member.

the peoples republic of donuts controlls this place, the well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? country music - the music that loves you backs and crossiant teams are simple rebel factions that try to shake our newly established rule, im simply trying to give you a VERY high up military position in order to act against these traitors

Cool, so it's like Star Wars now -- the To@$t people are the Galactic Empire and the Croissant and B@gel dudes are the Rebel Alliance(s).

But you have must've missed this post some few pages back:

ANNOUNCEMENT! THE FOOD WAR IS OVER!! To@$t Army and B@gel Alliance have made a truce to end this war. Soon we shall sign a Peace Treaty. Thank-you for listening to this public service announcement. Your regularly scheduled program shall now resume.

well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? lml >.< lml

Interesting. Is this thread worth looking through?

slipknot guy, shhhhh

your dead remember

And I thought he was the "emperor of the well, what did you expect from an inverse square law?. Empire".

untill the peoples republic of donuts spread across the globe and publicly castrated and executed the leader of the well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? empire

I summon............. dixie the power pixie!!!!!!! She's gonna kick you in the nutts.

In that case..... I SUMMON castration....

No i don't have balls XD Falcon Punch!!!

Interesting. Is this thread worth looking through?

yes join the well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? army the bag.el forces have the doctor we should have the more powerful .master.

I summon..........

My GunZ teamate!!!!! He PWNS your a**es with that game :P

Sign in to follow this