Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Felix

Delorean DMC-12 Racing Car

Hello to all the fans and doing GTABTTF DMC Delorean changes to look for more good racing car pictures say it all, please feel (Sorry for my English that I speak Castilian :P )

Updated

dmc7.th.jpg

dmc5.th.jpg

dmc4b.th.jpg

dmc3z.th.jpg

dmc2.th.jpg

dmc1p.th.jpg

In the game:

gtavc1.th.png

Jan Bodenstein thanks for lending to the plane of the Delorean crashday and able to pass this game

Edited by Felix

Nice! I was thinking about doing that myself :D But my modeling skills aint that good yet :(

Keep up the good work! :P

Yeah , a really good car ! ^^

You changed the texture of the wheels , right ?

looks amazing so far. keep up the good work.

you know what your doing when it comes to modeling, by all means youv done good, but... why did you have to turn a delorean into a gangstermobile?

Edited by EarthwormJim

Looks like you barely understood what EWJ said, so, here's a rough translation to Spanish:

"¿Sabes lo que haces cuando modelas? Lo estás haciendo bien, pero ¿por qué tenías que convertir un DeLorean en un 'padrotemóvil'?"

If you want, answer in both languages, but you can't answer only in Spanish.

Carlos know I can not even be clear that word "padrotemovil" sorry I only have 17 years, 2 yes I know what I'm doing and that's why I do it.

Spanish:

Sabes carlos aun no me puede quedar claro esa palabra padrotemovil disculpa solo tengo 17 años, 2 si se lo que hago y por eso lo hago

Edited by Carlos85G
Translation to english completed to match spanish

I meant "padrotemóvil" (direct translation: "pimpmobile") as an all-tricked-out flamboyant car. Something out of the ghetto, if you know what I mean.

DeLoreans are not the kind of cars that look good when "pimped".

---

Quise decir "padrotemóvil" haciendo referencia a un auto arreglado al punto de la exageración. Algo salido del "barrio", si sabes lo que digo.

Los DeLorean no son del tipo de autos que se ven bien cuando los "enchulas"...

If you want, answer in both languages, but you can't answer only in Spanish.

carloscarlin, I updated your post with the proper translation, but next time I'm going to raise your warn level.

I'm from México and Felix is from Chile.

Remove the spoiler. Deloreans do not look good with spoilers. As a matter of fact the only thing deloreans are good for is time traveling and attracting geeky BTTF fans.

It should look more like this version;

crashday_delorean.jpg

update car

He was the step I of the DMC 2 years ago, thanks so much

Edited by Felix

I wish I could upload the car but I do not have permission to do the creardor Silver007 just to show that other things can be changed from the version of BTTF, some send the application for authorization does not even 2 years come to me

Sign in to follow this