:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
RG

Goldie Wilson III for Wilson Hover-Conversion Systems

But don't you think he might have gotten interested in the car and its parts?

Was referring that to Goldie :D. Couldn't Doc have had the fear that Wilson looks to much on the DeLorean's parts? That's why I think he did it on his own.

That whole putting on parts would look really cool in SA, maybe implament the Time Machine parts as the Mod garage parts? B)

I like all the ideas here, but one thing confuses me, if you get mr fusion b 4 hover, the car would still be able to time travel and vise versa? the SA thing sounds really cool too.

Let me clarify, all the Mr. Fusion did was basically replace the nuclear reactor. Since the flying aspect of the car was still powered by unleaded gasoline the Mr. Fusion will work without flying circuits. Although if you were to put flying circuits in before the Mr. Fusion, you would still have to insert plutonium into the reactor to time travel.

I don't know if that clarification was needed, but in my point of view it was.

Edited by Joe Statler

I believe the hover function worked whether or not there was gasoline or not (the hoverboard was not gasoline powered), but is only enough to raise the delorean a couple of inches. I think its the engines power that allows it to actually fly. Can't do anything without the power.

I don't think he was asking about that though.

This gives me the vice-versa idea :D.

What if somebody tries to hover convert it without Mr. Fusion? Therefore we'd either need an additional helicopter, or (the better idea tmm) we could move Mr. Fusion/the reactor parts to new extras=variations (the 2015 plate comes with the hover conversion, right?). Only thing we'd need to worry about when taking the second idea is yet another flag to the TT thread to log to what it should convert back (bttf 1/2).

THIS again brings me to the idea what if someone tries to convert the BTTF3 DeLorean (= fix hover circuits)? Hmm, complex ideas...

I myself think that the TM would look awesome hover converted without the Mr. Fusion. I personally think the reactor makes it look more futuristic.

compare these two images. I think it looks tacky with the Mr. Fusion and metal cover.

time-machine-rear.jpg

delorean_time_machine_rear.jpg

Edited by Joe Statler

Same here, that's why I always liked my GameBoy with the transparent case more rofl.gif.

I use to have one of those when I was young. Got it for Christmas one year w/ the STARGATE video game. I don't remember what happened to it. I don't remember how I lost a lot of my crap when I was young (like my first computer). But I do remember how I broke my first nintendo; I accidentally spilled iced tea on it when I was 6 or 7.

Edited by Joe Statler

This gives me the vice-versa idea :D.

What if somebody tries to hover convert it without Mr. Fusion? Therefore we'd either need an additional helicopter, or (the better idea tmm) we could move Mr. Fusion/the reactor parts to new extras=variations (the 2015 plate comes with the hover conversion, right?). Only thing we'd need to worry about when taking the second idea is yet another flag to the TT thread to log to what it should convert back (bttf 1/2).

THIS again brings me to the idea what if someone tries to convert the BTTF3 DeLorean (= fix hover circuits)? Hmm, complex ideas...

BTTF1: "You should probably get a new power source first"

BTTF3: "You should probably replace the microchip and get new wheels first"

BTTF3: "You should probably replace the microchip and get new wheels first"

Yea, you'd need to get rims with vents in it, for the vertical take off. I always wondered how that worked anyways. Some kind of air compressor filled with ignitable gas inside the wheels?

Edited by Joe Statler

umm, yeah......why would it confuse you? The delorean doesn't need flying circuits to time travel.

As evidenced by Back to the Future Part III

I'm going with what George Lucas said in the script for STAR WARS

......some kind of anti gravity propulsion system.......fly as many feet off the ground as the pilot wishes, hover too
Edited by hscitpe

I think its the engines power that allows it to actually fly. Can't do anything without the power.

Sure. Just remember Griff's "Killer Board".

As evidenced by Back to the Future Part III

I'm going with what George Lucas said in the script for STAR WARS

but the tech can't be the same as that from a galaxy far, far, far away.

but the tech can't be the same as that from a galaxy far, far, far away.

Oh that was lame Blue, :mellow: you should be ashamed :lol:

I dont know if someone posted this already or not but what would be cool as a mission is for doc to take the Delorean to the junk yard and get the time machine parts there and build the time machine in the place where you get the Plutonium. just an idea ;)

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

I myself think that the TM would look awesome hover converted without the Mr. Fusion. I personally think the reactor makes it look more futuristic.

compare these two images. I think it looks tacky with the Mr. Fusion and metal cover.

http://www.bttfblog.com/images/Universal-1...achine-rear.jpg

http://www.bttfblog.com/images/back_to_the...achine_rear.jpg

I Agree they should have kept the reactor but i think they should have put mr.fusion on top of the reactor so that when marty goes to 1885 he could refuel on trash and not Plutonium just like doc said to marty in 1955

**Oh! i'm sure that in 1985... Plutonium is available in every corner drugstore. But in 1955 it's a little hard to come by. Marty, I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you're stuck here.

But also you have to remember the three films where based on action/adventure and (COMEDY!)

The whole Mr. Fusion thing was a joke. They never planned on having a sequel until after the release.

well they pulled all 3 films off I love it when the second one starts off where the first left of altho it was like a few mins apart it was still great! dont get me wrong i like the matrix but the second didnt leave off where this first ended and i think thats a kind of big deal to explain the story line better but thats just me. i was just useing the matrix as a sample theres alot of films like that. :P