Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
linc69

Selling High Quality Products

EDIT: By the looks of it, it does look like an OBVIOUS scam, while it will look like it isn't if you don't try looking around and/or if you're not familiar with how websites should be designed. No copyrights, terms & agreements, or whatsoever that should be located in the website to make it legit (or make it SEEM like it is). Also the design of the website itself is poor -- there are some mis-located information, and the fonts used are inappropriate and downright stupid for a website. Some dumbass idiot of a scam artist must have built it.

If you wanna be sure, always go for the bottom of the page, or the About Us page first. If it shows little information, or a crappy one like the website Linc showed, or absolutely no good information at all, this is the only time you can be sure that it is.

Maybe i should waste money just to find out if it's a scam or not, so that if anybody should buy here....I could give them feedback about the site :)

no actually they have western union so whatever money you have on hand you can send it directly

For me it still looks like a scam. Like I said, the website lacks information such as Terms & Agreements, Conditions of Use, Copyright logo, etc.

If you wanna give it a try still, go for the cheapest thing that you can buy there, then if you don't get the chosen item in return or if they begin to mention stuff like "special offers" and crap before they could even ship it to you, that's the time you can be 100% sure it's a scam.

For me it still looks like a scam. Like I said, the website lacks information such as Terms & Agreements, Conditions of Use, Copyright logo, etc.

If you wanna give it a try still, go for the cheapest thing that you can buy there, then if you don't get the chosen item in return or if they begin to mention stuff like "special offers" and crap before they could even ship it to you, that's the time you can be 100% sure it's a scam.

But I also definitely wouldn't give them my bank account information either.....

Yup, I'm 100% sure it's a scam. Not that I've tried buying an item myself, I just checked the other parts of the site. Other than what I've said earlier, ALL of the images are actually ripped from other sites and edited to make the site look legit. Also notice that it is as though a set of some of the accounts are actually made by one person, because what only differs from those accounts are the numbers in the end. SCAM FAIL

http://www.scamdex.com/

Ray: Scan this one for the books!

Egon: Hmm, we don't have this one in the database...

Sign in to follow this