Double_Doc_by_danyboz.jpg

TRANSFORMERS :

e7c57cdd31c3f01513dc75b3fa93cc35.jpg

Hip_To_Be_Square_by_Lord_Of_The_Gun.jpg

Prize_for_Shadowrabbit512_by_poopIS.jpg

De_Lorean_Silver_Streak_by_botmaste.jpg

Delorean_by_Zargata.png

Edited by Microman

love the cars' version of the delorean. it would be pretty cool if pixar had had one in the cars sequel they have plannned.

LMAO.

Why ? :)

love the cars' version of the delorean. it would be pretty cool if pixar had had one in the cars sequel they have plannned.

Lol , I dont think its possible ^^ but , yeah , it would be pretty cool as you said

If you ask me, it looks more like one of those cars from the chevron commercials.

autocartoon.jpg

OK I'm wrong, your right, it's cars :P

LOL at first Transformer pic.

I myself have been imagining of a Transformer version of the De Lorean ever since the release of the first movie. It would be one badass Transformer. The first pic would be the movie version. The others would be the comic/cartoon versions.

I myself have been imagining of a Transformer version of the De Lorean ever since the release of the first movie.

LOL! When the movie first came out you weren't even a gleam in your father's eye. Now as for me, I was already an fetus in my mother's womb. :D

Edited by Nikaido

i'd imagine the fusion engine, flux capacitor, boosters etc would all turn into some sort of "temporal jetpack" and the car would become the root

Lol , see the first TF DeLorean , Angeloelibz24 , it's just Megatron from the first TF movie with some parts of a BTTF DeLorean

I always wanted to see a Lybian Decepticon, and a DeLorean Autobot fight it out. That'd be awesomer then hell!

LOL! When the movie first came out you weren't even a gleam in your father's eye. Now as for me, I was already an fetus in my mother's womb. :D

I was referring to the 2002 film, not the very first TF film.

The only things I don't like about the Transformers in the cartoons and comics when I was kid were the blocky appearance of their robotic forms and how they transform. As a kind of kid who loved realism in media (until now), oftentimes I would believe that human parts like the head and hands are just hidden in the interiors of their alternate forms, where if you open (up) those interiors, specifically the hood or trunk or whatever, these parts will be exposed. The cartoons and comics themselves just make me have a bad view on TF for the same reasons.

Before the 2002 film, there was NEVER a time I thought of a DeLorean Autobot/Decepticon when I watched BTTF for the first time, and that's when I still crave for TF toys, mainly for the fact that I don't like thinking of a robot head being hidden somewhere in the hood or the back of the DeLorean, out of view unless if you open those parts up.

The 2002 film's more realistic version of the transformation and the non-blocky robotic forms are the ones that truly gave me this idea.

its not megatron with delorean parts micro.

megatron looks like this:

tf_5_megatron_large.jpg

You forgetting about Beast Wars?

Same goes to Beast Wars and Beast Machines, but I do admit the original is better than these crap.

This kind of Transformer is called a Pretender, who uses synthetic organic material for his/her alternate form. It's the "evolved" version of its original counterpart. I like the better more realistic version of the Pretender in Transformers 2 (Sam's schoolmate and Decepticon enemy Alice).

Speaking of which, has anyone thought of a Time Train Transformer yet?

SPOILER:
For those who have watched the movie, has anyone noticed that the Transformers can give birth? They mentioned Optimus as being a "descendant". At first, with the introduction of the Allspark as the origin of Cybertron life, this made fans think it isn't Primus, the original creator and "god" of the Transformers, but when the second movie came it confused a lot of them. It could be true that "Primus" is the "consciousness" of the Allspark, and the Primes were not just "descendants" of the Allspark but also descendants of the consciousness Primus, making them unique compared to the others. This would explain why they never used the Allspark's shard which they used to resurrect Jetfire to resurrect Optimus instead.

I liked Transformers 2 but did we really need to see the giant transformer's nuts?

Sam's schoolmate and Decepticon enemy Alice

I didn't think she was all that hot.

"She tasted like diesel" XD

SPOILER:
Maybe the allspark doesn't work on primes for resurrection, which is why it took that doo-hicky (I forgot it's proper name) to resurrect him.
Edited by Nikaido

lol the giant Transformer was Devastator, the only Constructicon (a set of Transformers fusing to form one giant Transformer) that appeared in the movies. So that's the Original Transformers + Pretenders + Constructicons + God-size Transformers. What else would they show in the following final movie?

SPOILER:
It's called Matrix of Leadership. Either it's plot-induced stupidity, or the Primes are really that as unique as the original "Primes" (the 13 original Transformers) in the original series. Also note that in the original series each spark of a Transformer is actually a small piece of Primus' essence, and if you form them altogether they form the Allspark. These are the main reasons why I thought of Primus being the consciousness of the Allspark, or rather the Allspark having a consciousness. And originally, the Matrix should be the only artifact capable of "creating" Transformer life. The Allspark is no artifact, and the Matrix in the movie was created by the Primes, which confuse me.

Also, aside from a Transformer-version of the Time Train, I can't really imagine how a Cars version of the Time Train would look like. It would either have a very long nose, or be some 3D render of a Thomas rip-off.

EarthwormJim :

Look the legs of the first DeLorean ^^

still looks nothing like megatron. even in that pic. and that pic barely looks like megatron anyway

yooooouv never seen any of the transformer movies have you...

Edited by EarthwormJim

And have you seen TF 2 ? Because the pic I posted before is Megatron from TF 2 ( 2009 ) :lol:

TF1 : megatron.jpg

TF 2 : megatron.jpg

Sign in to follow this