Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Windows 7 question

Ok I figured out the problem with FFVII's FMV sound. It's because Vista doesn't use a MIDI controller which makes FFVII mute the movies. I needed to download a MIDI Controller or Virtual MIDI Cable so FFFVII can regulate the MIDI sound properly.

So Vista is the retard baby.

well microsoft released windows vista way too early and made it a full release when it was only planned as an interm release

I have Windows XP Media Center Edition SP3 and my motherboard has a built-in Realtek HD Audio. The audio stop working when I installed and additional 2 GB ram to my pc. (2+1=3gb / total ram) (Even when I installed the latest driver, it won't work) I brought a cheap audio card that works fine but not so good with GTA SA. If I brought the new Windows 7, would it actually return my old sound which is the Realtek HD Audio?

I downloaded and installed Seven on my Mac using a Virtual Machine (Parallel desktop). I gotta say - it's getting warmer, but still doesn't beat OS Ten.

Edited by  iPro

You really think Windows can actually beat a mac OS when it has to always keep crap legacy code, to run 8 versions of windows.

guess your memory won't go into dual channel mode?

??? :huh: ???

dual channel memory mode works only when the two / four sticks of memory are the same speed, and size so a 2gb and 1gb doesn't work as well as either 2 1gbs/ 2gbs sticks

Sign in to follow this