A knight in Vice City

good or bad  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the the video

• Good
    • KILL IT
    • Finish it first
    • Not good but not bad

that was stupid, you drove around a bit and then got a omb in your car then ran yourself over and it finished

what was the point in this?

I could not have said more correctly.

It sucked. I could think of a better one.

">

On the second video, what mods were those? And on the last one, that's not 0.1a is it?

Plus, the poll video sucked

Second vid - all of Tob's KITTs for that point of time. Last - VCXXL mod, Del based 0.1 on it. And yeah, the poll vid sucks.

Second vid - all of Tob's KITTs for that point of time. Last - VCXXL mod, Del based 0.1 on it. And yeah, the poll vid sucks.

Ah, VCXXL, that takes me back. I also thought you had some new maps in that Knight Rider vid, guess I was wrong.

Um, yeah, sorry 'bout that, the map is called "Gostown".

Ah, VCXXL, that takes me back. I also thought you had some new maps in that Knight Rider vid, guess I was wrong.

VCXXL. It's the very first GTA mod I've played or tried. Speaking of which, does anyone here know where to find a BTTF vid that showcases the VERY FIRST BTTF mod for San Andreas, the one made by the Japanese dude (not Ryosuke, the maker of the Gravity Gun / Portal / Clockstoppers mods) where you can travel through time by the press of a key?

Why would you need it? It was just an explosion and model hide.

Why would you need it? It was just an explosion and model hide.

For my own CLEO mod The Time Machine. Just wanna check the dude's code 'cause I made a code that allows my "time machine" and the ped riding it to disappear forever when you activated it but when you're not riding it (because the machine is controlled by a lever, you can't control it if you're outside it so it will keep on traveling forever, like what happened to the miniature time machine in the first movie), or explode if you don't set it up right -- I made a code that allows you to set up the machine via key presses, where you have to press those keys in order and in the right time to set up the machine right, otherwise sh*t happens -- or if something's jamming the systems.

The first feature doesn't work at all -- the time machine remains there -- while the other causes both the time machine AND the game to self-destruct, if you know what I mean. I remember reading a certain code in that dude's script when I still have it that might fix both problems.

Other than that, I sort of like the simplicity of the time traveling here (not that I like it better than the mini-mod).

Sign in to follow this