Microman

Ghostbusters HQ model

Here's the model I made for the Ghostbusters' HQ :

GhosbustersHQ.jpg

What do you think :) ?

EDIT : It's NOT finished ^^

Edited by Microman

Thanks ^^

Now , I can export my model , a friend learn me how to do it ...

So , maybe I will have it ingame ^^

A bit colorful (I know it is not in "real" :D) but it looks good so far :).

I had some fun with the colours , yeah ^^

It's more fun like that ^^

whoa. awesome work Microman.

A bit colorful (I know it is not in "real" :D) but it looks good so far :).

The REAL Ghostbusters :P

Ghostbusters.jpg

Janine is so f*cking hot! Ooh, what I'd do to her 2 dimensional a**. :mf_dribble:

Now will this model be more accurate than the one available at GTA Garage? Cause the one on GTA Garage seems to be put into the SA map wrong. You have a huge bump in front of the door, which sucks.

Janine is so f*cking hot! Ooh, what I'd do to her 2 dimensional a**. :mf_dribble:

Now will this model be more accurate than the one available at GTA Garage? Cause the one on GTA Garage seems to be put into the SA map wrong. You have a huge bump in front of the door, which sucks.

Lool

I will see ... It's my first map I try to put in sa with the help of my friend

I take it you've never seen the show. He's always been animated with blond hair, even in The Extreme Ghostbusters.

Mr. Elvishair.

The only 2 characters who were like their movie counterparts were Janine, in the first 2 season (she became nicer afterwards, not in the movie), and Slimer (except he could somewhat talk). Also Walter Peck, but first - he was in only one episode, second - he still was more fun than in the movie.

The Ecto one has a cannon (though it is cannonicaly there) and it also had sort of a Turbo boost in season 4 (I think).

We all know that the cast was very tall (i.e. Murray, Aykroyd, Ramis and Hudson), since they were collected this way to look about an average height. Sigourney Weaver's character was left out (even in the episode which takes off from the end of the movie) and the foursome varies in height. Quite noticeably.

Edited by  iPro

Sign in to follow this