Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
archer9234

The Funniest of Pics Thread!!!

I Googled super-computer after Orgcon and mine's discussion in the shoutbox and came across this!

The real reason why HAL went insane and killed Poole (VISTA):

halsoft-1-tm.jpg

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

haha, i like that second one :P

lol good thing I chose the one on the right. Who would ever choose the one on the left, aside from a Mac fanboy? :P

Nowadays, just seeing a tower PC with all of that jammed wires and hardware makes you think it's a PC that pwns. Back then, if you have a PC like that, everyone will think your PC will explode anytime.

You really hate Bill Gates, don't you?

Bill Gates was what makes PC pwn. Now that he is gone... MS is blueed.

Erm... Microsoft. What do we know about Microsoft? Once a succesful company and still is, blues people in their ears and they don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t notice. Money get pumped.

NOW! Lets see how Microsoft became famous... fast rewind to 1983 please.

Microsoft - SINKING!!! IBM pwns the small corporation, just because it is cheaper than to make software on their own. BAM, BOOM!!! Hope is lost!

Now what the hell is that? OH FUKE, IT\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'S STEVE JOBS!!! WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!! What? OMG! He gives us a hand, a chance to become a real OS producer!!! ROFLOLMAOMFG!!!!!!

Back in 2007.

Steve Balmer: iPhone does not sell at all.

Meanwhile...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Apple has broken their rule... now that everyone has an iPod and an iPhone, owning a Mac does not mean being different\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

PWNED!!!

Besides, the test is wrong like hell. I own THE VERY SAME iMac. It is the best computer I have used so far, and believe ME! I have used MANY! Recently met a TV director for the EXtreme channel. Guess what? He uses an iMac 24\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\". OMFG, isn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t it?

Anyway, back to our lambs.

working-daze-02-oct-2007.jpg

ms-migrane-microsoft-sucks.jpg

Windows_XP_BSOD.png

Compare: blue your own brain or simply reboot?

Edited by iProton

Bill Gates was what makes PC pwn. Now that he is gone... MS is blueed.

Erm... Microsoft. What do we know about Microsoft? Once a succesful...

That's what a fanboy would say. :P

I really don't know why you started hating Windows and Microsoft, but I assume it's on the problems you've encountered with Windows.

Compare: blue your own brain or simply reboot?

The Blue Screen is specifically for technical purposes. This is for the computer technician to know more about the problem. Windows' blue screen has the capability to detect non-OS-related problems. In fact, if it wasn't for the blue screen we often encounter in our old computer, the technician dude wouldn't know that the power component of the PC is taking too much voltage than usual that it will burn/explode/fry up our PC completely once we keep on using it. A "simple reboot" doesn't always do the trick. Sometimes, it can make the situation worse.

I was thinking about that the other day, I read about it years ago in college there is actually a huge following of this because of the science behind it has some interesting theories that are actually true! Its got some weird scientific name and studies of this have been carried out that have lead to advances in the development of perpetual motion, theorectically it should work B)

Edited by Orgcon

Sign in to follow this