Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Marty_Mcfly

Idea for time travel script.

Hi, the yours time travel is not very good (for the movie). My idea is different, please look

down:

The time travel effects begins in the 88 miles per hour and "lock" the velocity (88 miles) for 5 seconds, and unlock. In the action os unlock, the time travel...

wel its true because you see in the movies that the car goes to 88 miles and begins timetraveling

the effects ar like for 10 sec and phzz its gone

greetz elyo

yea like in the experiment the time travel didn't take much time. But in the 1955-1985 travel it took a hell of a long time. Don't know if it's because the clips with doc were happening at the exact same time (delorean accelerates half way at 10:03:31 doc begins sliding down the clocktower wire at 10:03:31). Because of the way clips are edited it seems longer. This is just an example.

Edited by Statler

The current way gives a bigger satisfaction in reaching 88, cuz ur gonna time travel, whereas the other way, you hit 88....and then wait...

yea the 0.2d version took way too damn long to reach 88mph and/or time travel. That's why I like the 0.2e version better.

@Statler, we only changed the handling on the BTTFII del though if I remember correctly, and that was only to make the ride mission a bit easier.

Now I have a question, you creat this?

i have a question off-topic:

why i am now a Quantum Physicist instead of being a Junior Time Traveler.Why did that happened? someone voted me or is it for how many post i have done?

Now I have a question, you creat this?

Obviously, no, but he is somewhat part of the team.

i have a question off-topic:

why i am now a Quantum Physicist instead of being a Junior Time Traveler.Why did that happened? someone voted me or is it for how many post i have done?

Post count.

Sign in to follow this