Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

The delorean ranks Number 1 in the 12 most famous Hollywood cars

Wait, they stuck on Thelma and Louise, and yet there is no Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds?

blue that

Out of those I only know Herby, KITT, the DeLorean and Ecto O_O

then you lead a very sad and sheltered life proton.

GO WATCH WAYNES WORLD

then you lead a very sad and sheltered life proton.

GO WATCH WAYNES WORLD

I don't know about that, he might be in the clear with Thelma and Louise, really I would take time to have to not watch that again

thelma and louise cinematically is a very good movie. you might not like it because you think its "lame" coz its about middle aged housewives (with guns) but thats just your opinion. i thought it was a real good movie, but i dont intend to see it again.

It's funny, cause in Wayne's World 2 there's a Thelma & Louis reference with the Mirth Mobile.

Thelma and Louise was a good movie, yes, but it's a bit "stretched" in my opinion.

Plus, I found out that Knight Rider exists like what, 2-3 years ago? Thanks to the internet, before that it was an informational grave over here.

Edited by  iProton

funny that KITT scored a 12 standing :P

thelma and louise cinematically is a very good movie. you might not like it because you think its "lame" coz its about middle aged housewives (with guns) but thats just your opinion. i thought it was a real good movie, but i dont intend to see it again.

Well, I'm just not a fan of it all together, probably because of Susan Sarandon (im not a fan, don't ask), but still, it's one car that if you asked anyone they would surely not name a top 12

wait Waynes World is that the one with Mike Myers and has something to do with some tv show or is that the one with the two douche bags and the phone booth*?

*= sounds kinda dirty

quagmire_giggity_giggity_goo.jpg

Edited by hscitpe

wait Waynes World is that the one with Mike Myers and has something to do with some tv show or is that the one with the two douche bags and the phone booth*?

I hope your joking. But if not: Wayne's World is the movie with Mike Myers and Dana Carvey. It is based off a series of skits (called Wayne's World) which was on Saturday Night Live. Both movies are hilarious with many music/movie references.

the one with "the two douchebags in a booth" is bill and teds excellent adventure and its a really really good movie, and so is waynes world.

GET SOME CULTURE IN YOU HSCITPE

the one with "the two douchebags in a booth" is bill and teds excellent adventure and its a really really good movie, and so is waynes world.

GET SOME CULTURE IN YOU HSCITPE

For some reason I like Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey better. STATION!

Sign in to follow this