Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
marty007

Marty player model

This may have been covered before, so if it has, I'm sorry for asking. Is anyone working on a decent player model. Not that the one we have is bad, just with the mod being as perfect and detailed as it is and is going to be, i would think we would want a highly detailed player model of Doc, and or Marty

I know how to make models for Bryce using Daz 3D Studio (somewhat), but GMAX and 3DS Max use a whole different system.

i couldn't help but over hearing this convo. so. i decided to learn how to model players.

AS A TEST i added 3 spikes to tommy's hair! (i learnt from scratch and did it in 1/2 an hour. so don't give me a bad time. i didn't even have the modeling programs till today!):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

oh, and i need to figure out why its all white..

rigging? i did that already, if that means parenting a root bone structure to the mesh. ( allowing us to animate.. )

pics of the skeleton (with Vertex Groups or something)

mesh:

4.jpg

solid:

5.jpg

i couldn't help but over hearing this convo. so. i decided to learn how to model players.

AS A TEST i added 3 spikes to tommy's hair! (i learnt from scratch and did it in 1/2 an hour. so don't give me a bad time. i didn't even have the modeling programs till today!):

Is it so hard to not quote pictures.

oh, and i need to figure out why its all white..

what programs are you using

You don't have the movies ripped onto your computer? I've had them on mine for almost a year now. So that whenever I need to post a reference pic I don't have to go surfing the web.

Hmm ... I can try to model Marty or Doc ... But it will be difficult ... :s ...

EDIT : No , I can't , it's too difficult for me ... :(

EDIT2 : Why do you use this model of Tommy , ED ? Maybe you can try to use the player8 model ...

Edited by Microman

Sign in to follow this