Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
SaiyanPrideFilms

Where to Find and get cheap

ok so basically i need help finding accurate bttf 2 parts for my time machine its not out of a delorean but the car is like one if anyone knows where to find some good cheap parts please let me know on this topic

eBay or Amazon probably.. But, if honest, I don't think there can be a time machine made out of something that is not DeLorean. Just reminds me those stupid parodies about trilogy. Sorry

eBay or Amazon probably.. But, if honest, I don't think there can be a time machine made out of something that is not DeLorean. Just reminds me those stupid parodies about trilogy. Sorry

well actually i have seen some time machine made out of other cars that look pretty cool cuz the car i have is a 1984 Pontiac firebird so i can accomplish it and i just need parts

kk, you know better, just told my opinion. Good luck

silly boy, you cant travel through time with a few drums of gasoline and a couple of bullets.......

i mean boxes, pipes, wires and a flux capacitor.

i COULD hok yo up with some plutonium, funny story, see there are these lybian nationalists..

A firebird would fit better for the role of KITT, don't you think?

plus i already got the F.C madeback_to_the_future_flux_capacitor_2.jpg

I don't think made is the correct term, especially not if that's a picture of your's since that's the Diamond Select Toys FC...