Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Saiyaman

Conficker

@echo off

:START

start a.bat

goto START

oops, i didnt know you had vista. ill make a vista version? oh, and replace: "start a.bat" to "%0"

that way you can name the bat anything or edit the name without changing the code

That's good :good:

Oh, and I have XP :P Angelo meant other people in global

oops.. :rolleyes:

So, has anyone else detected the virus in their computers or noticed them acting weird?

I don't get why it hasn't been reported on the news. Everyone went nuts over it, before it happened. Now, nothing.

Are there actually any universal viruses, like running on Windows, Mac AND Linux?

Not really. There are such thing as universal viruses, but these are stuff with many number of variants each working with the same or similar function but for different OS's. It should be a bit more complicated than Conficker, or as complicated as Conficker (so I ain't really going to call them "noobs" if I were you). Conficker currently has 4 variants (Conficker A/B/C/D). Better watch out for variants like Conficker B, C and D because they're capable of "hosting" themselves to other computers via P2P networks, instant messaging and autoruns from flash drives or any open storage drives. Conficker D, which has little or no harm to your computer but acts to "host" and install the other variants, is capable of sabotaging your anti-viruses or anti-malwares.

oops, i didnt know you had vista. ill make a vista version? oh, and replace: "start a.bat" to "%0"

that way you can name the bat anything or edit the name without changing the code

Other than that, you'll also need to change the directory mentioned in your code. The folder "Documents and Settings" only exists in Windows XP.

I guess your not the one that decides it

Neither am I. XD

BACK TO TOPIC! FAST!!!

Edited by RG - FM

I don't get why it hasn't been reported on the news. Everyone went nuts over it, before it happened. Now, nothing.

Starts to look more like a huge, industrialfake to blueup other peoples minds with worrying about itt.

mate, stop talking about it, im not gonna be the one banned here....

Posting the correct code itself and convince everyone to try to p*** themselves off would. Helping you with the code won't.

Speaking of which, I'm not sure if a moderator can be banned. The only punishment he/she can get for violating forum rules I believe is losing his/her position as a moderator.

oops, i didnt know you had vista. ill make a vista version? BREAK- NOW ON TO XP... oh, and replace: "start a.bat" to "%0"

as you can see, after the question mark i didn't mean vista.

as you can see, after the question mark i didn't mean vista.

Now I noticed. I quoted the wrong post. :lol:

Also I wasn't only referring to Vista. Like I said, Documents and Settings ONLY exist in XP and 2000 (forgot to mention the latter). :P What I'm trying to explain is that if you are going to make a virus or an annoying batch file you have it to make it compatible to all versions of a certain OS. Not all people, especially people in businesses, would refer to use XP or Vista. Conficker works on almost all Windows versions. I tried putting it in Windows 3.1 once and I LMAOed when I found it out it works. Too bad for my cousin who was still using the s***ty computer. The dude still uses Internet Explorer 3/4, and the browser stored tons of his personal data. :lol:

I heard of viruses that reproduce via Jpeg and MP3.

I heard of viruses that reproduce via Jpeg and MP3.

Yeah they can. The MP3 one is that one that p***es me off often. Some viruses delete some of my MP3s and put virus with .MP3 extensions in their places. I ran one of them by accident before in my Vista, and the explorer just crashes for the fact that Vista's Windows Explorer is about 70-100% different from the previous versions.

Speaking of which, the Conficker IS one of those viruses that replicate via JPEG and MP3. A member in thegtaplace.com found tons of them in his computer. I just hope he deleted them and others before April 1. See the pic below.

21589304.png

OMG!!!! That is serious...

holy blue

THATS A LOT OF FLICKING VIRUSSES

I hope they all gonna hit you in the place where sun never shines, 88mph :)

Edited by RG - FM

Sign in to follow this