Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Luis

Who did You hate the Most!

This little Topic asks,Who did You hate the Most!

All You gotta do is say you username and say who you hate the most

Example:Im Luis,and I hate George Bush the most.

Everyone has to agree on one: Nerdman.

As I said before,I saw one of his Youtube videos,

Though what did this guy do,for you guys to hate him so much.

Edited by Luis

Nerdman

Nerdmanreturns

Nerdman3000

Nerdman3.0

etc etc

Though what did this guy do,for you guys to hate him so much.

Lets see... :unsure:

Ah-hah *snaps finger* KID ROCK & that guy who did the Chocolate Starfish album :sick:

Nevermind, GS is the person I hate the most at this site the person I hate in real life is some b**chin idiot who can rot in hell.

And GS incase you don't read carefully, I said some other kid in real life which is not you is a b**chin idiot who can rot in hell.

Now let me ask,saying that stuff now,does it make you fell better.

people who unquestioningly beleive whatever a priest or religious figure tells them, you should work your own beleif system out for yourself not follow some ancient religion that by modern standards and due to technological advances is proven to be false, example: Evolution disproving christianity.

also i would happily blast the following people into oblivion:

Brian Tamaki

Rodney Hyde

John Key

Sarah Palin

George Bush

Tom Cruise

whoever it is thats leading the church of scientology now

Billy Ray Cyrus and his friends at the disney corporation, i feel sorry for his daughter to be honest.

the disney corporation

the lovely folks at MTV

TSTSTSOPM and everyone involved with them

Edited by hscitpe

Who I hate the most is.... *stands in front of a mirror and looks at the reflection of the only person in the room* ah yes, HIM!!! lol jk

I don't have no one to put all of my hatred to. Never hated anyone in my life, just dislike them. Even though he was a friend of mine who completely wee weeed me off because he thought I did this wrong thing against him but I really didn't, I would never hate him/her.

Evolution disproving Christianity.

It is already proven, in fact kind of logical if it is true or not in terms of how the first book was written, that the bible has nothing to have contradictions with Evolution. The Book of Genesis, the book about creation and probably what you all think is the main source of the contradictions, is actually just a symbolical book. Moses, a real historical figure obviously, wrote the book back then, though he never asked God about creation to help him write the book. He just wrote it for himself on what he can interpret about creation. In other words, whatever you find in the Book of Genesis shouldn't be taken literally. Stuff in the book are symbolical, like the first man being made from sand symbolizing evolution itself (from the simple to the complex) or how life itself began (from tiny specs, or single-celled organisms in terms of biologoy, which Moses call "sands").

I thank myself that I'm a Catholic Christian (unlike other Christians, non-Catholics, who takes the Book of Genesis literally), whose belief has no contradictions whatsoever with Science and other scientific facts. I believe in God and at the same time understand most of whatever we have in the universe will remain a mystery until we find a way on how to unravel it. There are still other stuff like Bigfoot, the Yeti and the Lock Ness Monster that Science can't yet prove if there are true or not, due to the lack of evidence we have. I'm sure that God did gave us the gift of free-will, since free-will is a part of us as living beings, so it is all up to us on how we'll shape the world and discover what we don't know yet in the universe.

god is a man made theory designed to conquer fear of the unknown, before the christian faith came about there were others who tried to explain the big questions. the fact is nobody has it right, and its very likely nobody ever will.

there are many other religions out there, and to think that your own is right simply because it is yours or even because it is what your superiors have told you is yours, it is a sad way to live. just learn to accept that what you think is real proably isnt, i know that, alot of people do. what the big organized religions are doing is holding humanity back by sticking to their guns and refusing to beleive they might be wrong. many of them oppose certain scientific research or procedures ecause they beleive it goes against the morals of a society that is long dead, as far as im concerned thats all the bible, koran or any other religious scripture is. remnants of past civilizations and societys that by modern standards and knowledge about the world are far out of date.

think about that, im trying to be as calm and as non agressive as i can be, im going to bed now. just think about what i've said and dont try and retalliate, im sick of arguing this subject. this threads probly going to be locked now anyway

EDIT: one quick last thought angelo, its probly a good idea to reply to this via PM so we dont end up hijacking this thread and crashing it into the pentagon........ so to speak

Edited by EarthwormJim

I hate people that likes to hate people but they actually don't hate them :PLOL

I hate people that likes to hate people but they actually don't hate them :PLOL

Agree! :lol:

+ I hate Nerdman. This phrase should be in the BTTF:HV forum rules... lol

EDIT: one quick last thought angelo, its probly a good idea to reply to this via PM so we dont end up hijacking this thread and crashing it into the pentagon........ so to speak

It would be best that I wouldn't. Other than being religious, I just really love to argue. :P

Besides I just based my argument on fact. God can or cannot be a theory. That's not we are all sure of, even with science.

Well I can close this now, if you guys really want it to be closed.