:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Edfake

Windowed mode

Doesn't fit in here, will be moved to off-topic and probably pinned.

------------------------------

I'll give it a try when I'm back at home...

im making it so you can choose where you want it to be, but to frame it and drag it will cause too much stress, BAM, unhandled exeption. i can try that though.

ok great news, i managed to get an actual window around it and able to drag it around, but when you resize it.... Direct3D gets be forced to perform a stretch blit and everything rendered appeared course and blocky. i need to somehow resize the front and back buffers of the Direct3D device to match it. wooo. it is now on hold, doing other things...

I agree with GR. Simply block resizing. You can manually resize it by setting the resolution ingame (well, only before starting a game but it's enough). The way it is now, it is useless for me, the window's placed somewhere in the middle and the rest of it reaches out of my screens range.

And what is the american.gxt for?

I really don't see the point of having it windowed, especially since lower resolutions will look smaller on your monitor, and since alt-tab works perfectly fine (although not in SA, I noticed the mouse cursor doesn't show up when you alt-tab in SA).

@MM: the gxt was for a stupid thing i did, don't worry about it. ill make it resizeable and have a block list.

@HJS: its for modding reasons, especially coding.

@HJS: its for modding reasons, especially coding.

Yup. GTA has no debug mode - a mode in that you can place a marker where the code interpreter should stop and bring you back into the code, to find out till which point it is working or where the code gets stuck.

And since it has no, you need to place an opcode that is easy recognizable in the game - e.g. one that plays a sound. If you then know it works till where you placed that opcode, you can move it further forward, step by step, till you find your mistake.

And always TABbing out takes too many time... So the main reason why I need it is to use it as a debug feature.

i second that, it would be a great help for any coder. i unfortiently cant complete it as most my time is taken up by SA