Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Knight Industries

Excuses

My friend punched me in the face and i wanna get him outta trouble so can you guys please come up with some funny excuses to make the principal laugh and forget everything?

My friend punched me in the face and i wanna get him outta trouble so can you guys please come up with some funny excuses to make the principal laugh and forget everything?

"Dude, you didn't know? I'm his dog! I was born for this!"

Seriously, what the hell kind of friend punches you in the face? :huh:

He had a bad day in the morning and at school he got annoyed and punched me and i cried like a wuss and played dead then the teacher thought i was unconscious and stuff, idiot teachers! so.... any jokes?

oh he slapped me not punched me, sorry

Edited by Knight Industries

dude just tell them that he didn't mean it and it was okay for you...why make up some stuff?

Same here. If he slaps/punches you just because he is upset he deserves what he gets. As the Chinese say: no excoose fo u

What kind of friend would punch you in the face because he had a bad day? Even if he had a bad day, he would be wise enough not to do that to you, unless he has another better reason to do so. Friends should know how to respect each other, no matter what kind of situation they're in. Instead of punching them in the face, why not ask help from them instead (unless if it's the friend's fault)? Punching his friend in the face or the like may mean something.

I'm in a similar case. At first, when I and a classmate of mine became friends, I thought we were really are friends, but then with the backstabbing, criticisms and all I'm beginning to doubt he is or was ever my friend, or he's doing this because I did something wrong. I did some stupid stuff to keep him from trouble and to maintain our friendship, and he gives some nice things in return, but later on everything began to change. I'm totally screwed right now. I just lost 10+ friends back in 3rd year high school, and now this. I'm beginning to lose my ability to trust people because of this crap.

Sign in to follow this