Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

QQ about .2f Doc's truck

The topic can't be replied in since its over 5 days. So, I'll post it here.

QQ, is fuel going back into the game? I have seen the fuel icon going in Mini-Me's and Mike's videos.

Btw Mike, love the music choice.

And another QQ, if you're going 88 with the truck, the Del won't time travel will it? It's just an object amirite?

Yes its just an object plus, there needs to be a code for it to time travel when your not in it else the speedo will just regiser 00 cause its not moving.

1) No, fuel is not being readded. Plus, as an FYI for those who have already added it back to their main.scm, having the fuel feature stops the past and future deloreans feature from working.

2) No it won't time travel since the model is destroyed and an object version is loaded when you start the animation sequence. Plus Doc's truck won't do 88mph...

there needs to be a code for it to time travel when your not in it else the speedo will just regiser 00 cause its not moving.

Never tried this?

Never tried this?

Many many times, but I didn't think that it would do it in the back of Doc's truck considering its a stationary object not a stationary car that can be pushed! :huh: But thats a guess :P

Well, I thought you were relating it to the code in general...

Sign in to follow this