Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
dannyliu

Problem adding kitt into 0.2e

Hi Mini-Me and everyone else sry for bothering you guys.But i was bored so,i wanted to add kitt into 0.2e with the guide mini-me teach Link but ,when i try to compile it,it keep giving me this error Label "LabelAutodrive" not found.If you guys can help me thats well be great and i'm using the latest one the 20081208 main.scm.Thx

Edited by dannyliu

this should be in the troubleshooting section, not coding. Could someone move it.

Isn't there a limite on the length of thread names? You may need to shorten them.

For example, change LabelAutoDrive to simply Adrive

Odd, I followed Mini-Me's instructions to the letter on two different computers and in both cases KITT was added successfully. Re-check to make sure you have everything formatted correctly. Or perhaps a step was missed?

I didn't follow Mini-Me's instruction but I still do get it. KITT was added succesfully. But I never tried Mini-Me's way.

Isn't there a limite on the length of thread names? You may need to shorten them.

For example, change LabelAutoDrive to simply Adrive

SB auto-shortens the labels.

@dannyliu:

Did you really use the KITT-code from the KITT-Mini-Mod? 'Cause if you used 0.2d's code, you can't find the auto-drive code since Del88us coded it afterwards for the Mini-Mod.

Sign in to follow this