:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Edfake

the boredom Story!!

This is how it works....

i type one sentance, then you type another leading off it, then another from an diffrent person and so on. eventually itll create a story. i will save the story and post the final result when it becomes too long!!

the topic MUST be about BTTF or BTTFHILLVALLEY.

no repeditive sentaces.

no double posting.

if this is not allowed... then go ahead! delete this topic!

have fun!!!

Beginning:

Marty sat in class, bored half to death, when suddenly...

Doc came back from the future to tell him about the disaster that will hit Hill Valley in a few days...

i have to interrupt you there, johny if thats what happens in your story then it has to make perfect sense, and not just be "DOCS BACK LOL"

here let me put that sentence in perspective, ill start with edfakes sentence

February 13th 1986, Hill Valley, California

Marty sat in class, bored half to death, nothing interesting was happening, nothing interesting has ever happened since october. But to be fair when you've had the experiences marty's had then one would assume that, to Marty, normal life pales in comparison to what had occured with Doc, speaking of wich? where was Doc? on his last surprise visit he'd promised to come back and take Marty for a spin in the train, not to mention helping marty with that History project on the American Revolution, he could at least have popped back to give him a hand with that "i mean its not like googles been invented yet so i cant exactly search this stuff up"

"Mcfly is there a problem?" snapping back into reality it became apparent to marty that he'd gone and started thinking out loud again.

"sorry Mr Lewis?" shifting in his chair from the classic "tipping back and not paying attention" position to the "i swear i was listening sir, honest" position.

"i beleive you said something? "Google" was it?" Mr Lewis said, stepping forwards in mock intimidation.

"im not feeling too well and i think im starting to hallucenate or somthing, im going to go to the nurses office" marty said as he stumled out of the room in half fake dizziness and half extreme hurry.

"2:30pm i got about an hour to kill, might as well head to the library" nylon wheels met asphalt with a crack and the flimsy wooden board shot off around the corner.

February 14th 1986 1:30 am Mcfly household, Hill Valley California.

marty sat at his desk, fooling himself into thinking he was doing anything productive, library books and papers strewn all about the place each one spouting some drivel about some heroic yankee general or bigoted confedorate soldier. Headphones in tapping out the beat to the music (Locomotive by guns n roses for those of you who want to know) "at least doc didnt leave me with nothing" Marty thought to himself glancing at the cardboard box full of yet-to-be-recorded cds and video tapes.

February 14th 1986 1:45

*tap tap* "Marty!", *tap tap* "MARTY!*

"mom? mom is that you?" marty sat bolt upright, as the sleep drains from his eyes and the last peircing notes of November Rain fade off into nothingness a pale yet bright light blinds him. upon further investigation it appears that this isnt a bright light but the brilliantly white hair of none other than Doc Brown who at the moment was staring through the window with his "oh crap" expression stapled to his face.

"DOC" Marty jumped up and opened the window

"FINALLY, where were you iv'e been stewing here for the last 4 months, you better have somthing planned, hey wheres the Train? and wheres Clara and the kids? hey doc why would you come here at night when you know.."

"Nevermind all that i'll explain later, but thank god you were here!"

"why?"

"Marty! you have to come back with me!"

"where? ack to the future? or the past? or wherever you cam from? ID LOVE TO but i dont have the time right now, see i got this project and.."

"marty i have a time machine you can be back here fiuve minutes before now, your not thining fourth"

"fourth dimensionally i know, okay well whats the rush? did you find the exact time and place where the mary celeste sank or somthing"

"Marty we really need to stop interrupting eachother, i know its only been 3 pictures butcome on this is getting silly"

Marty stares at him and whispers "fourth wall doc"

"OH sorry, anyway IVE DONE IT MARTY iv found the big one!"

"the big what?"

"the point in history that decides the fate of the world itself, and i know how to stop it all going to complete S*** but i NEED YOUR HELP!"

*title music* words fade in:

BACK TO THE FUTURE VI: THE BORED THREAD

aaaaaaaand NEXT CONTESTANT PLEASE

continue the story, if one of you blues this up im going to be p***ed off. i took 15 whole minutes out of my busy evening to write this. and now im going to sleep.

After title music...

Marty - Well, what is the date, doc? The date when they screwed up the future..

Doc - Wait for it Marty, you'll sure be happy about that date... But now, let's get away from this century! We only have to find some..

Marty - ...garbage? You are still using Mr. Fusion to power the Flux Capacitor?

Doc - Actually, yes. But the thing I need the most is your hoverboard. They use the same kind of chips in hoverboards and cars for Hover Industries. Time Machine's chip fried when I tried to land at too high speed, anyways. Where is your hoverboard?

Marty - It was right in here *opens closet, random stuff falls out* Eeh... Well, yeah, here it is. *Takes bright-pink, scrapped hoverboard*

Doc - God, Marty, you need to clean this place up.. And the hoverboard.. Last time I saw it, it was shiny, pink, not that piece of c**p I see now.. I hope it still flies above ground? That's all we need.. *grabs hoverboard from marty and drops on ground, hoverboard hovers lower, but still hovers*

Doc - Alright, that's all we need. let's go now.

Marty - But where? Where's the Time Machine? Are you still using DeLorean? Or there's your Time Train on our garage? And to which century we are going anyways?!

Next one; jumping over Wait And Bleed's(:P) madness...

Edited by RG - FM

Doc- SHUT THE HELL UP MARTY! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL ITS THE DELOREAN THATS WHY I SAID I NEED THE CHIP!

Marty- you make me a saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad panda :(

Doc- whatever come with me...

:P

Edited by Wait And Bleed

doc: before we set off i just need to wire the hoverboard into the rest of the hover control circuits.

marty:does that mean that you have to use the hoverboard to fly the delorean.

doc:that reminds me marty i d better overide the hoverboards steering so that i can control the flying with the deloreans controls.

marty:so doc what time are we going to.

doc:not just time marty but location aswell.

marty:now doc you are not making any sense at all . i thought that the delorean was a time machine and not a teleporter.

doc:about that marty its a good job i found teleport technolgy when i took the time train to the future.

marty:i still havn't been told where we are going

doc:well marty you are just going to have to wait and see for that to happen

time circuits on, flying circuits activited, location set...

...*boom* *boom* *boom*...

i blatantly said he was using the train guys. the delorean was destroyed

I haven't been following this thread one bit, although I'm probably the guy who reads the most books out of all of us (emphasis on the "probably"). I don't know, I'm lost, and can't find my way back home (google). XD

my MASSIVE post that i wrote at like 3AM when i was really high that re-started off this thread

we, when i WROTE THE BEGINNING.

also if it took place BFORE the end of the third movie then when WOULD it have taken place? it isnt like there was any downtime during the trilogy

It doesn't matter. It's not your whole story.

ANYWAY

Marty went Back to the Future, to like, Idunno Dec 31 9999 11 59 p.m. O:

the point of this htread is you CONTINUE the story, and dont be a moron about it by going "YEAR 9999 LOL"

Sign in to follow this