Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Edfake

To all you idiot posters...

A handy thing for new users, I recommend this flash to be pinned as basic posting info...

If it's the one I think it is, I used to have part of it as my sig way back when I first joined the forums. (Can't view the link though as it's blocked at work)

forumposting.png

I'd sat that there is no such thing as stupid ppl, just that great resolves, just that there's "NO STUPID QUESTIONS," "There's no dangerous weapons (to the living).

Although some of the posts I've placed I kept have been considered stupid,I believe that just as long as your teaching someone there is no bad material.

If it's the one I think it is, I used to have part of it as my sig way back when I first joined the forums. (Can't view the link though as it's blocked at work)

forumposting.png

And that's a lot of what's wrong with my country, people surfing the web (and general goofing off) at work.

I'd sat that there is no such thing as stupid ppl, just that great resolves, just that there's "NO STUPID QUESTIONS," "There's no dangerous weapons (to the living).

Although some of the posts I've placed I kept have been considered stupid,I believe that just as long as your teaching someone there is no bad material.

I don't remember writing that, I must have been real drunk last night.

eaybob. how is people having access to the internet at work "whats wrong with your country"

Sign in to follow this