Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
John DeLorean

GTA: State of Liberty

I believe Mini-Me got this working with 0.2e, perhaps he could write a quick "howto" guide.

Uhm, he only wants to run SOL without bttfhv ;)

Download link forGTASOL51.0(Crossover_Repack).rar Updated version (Feb 10, 2009)

Game exe for version 51.0, Please do not upload this file onto any other site!.

Download for the Game GTA-SOL.exe

Did you download these files? I haven't tested this version, yet, but I think you only need to drag&drop the files out of the .rar into your GTA:VC folder, put the GTA-SOL.exe in the folder and launch it.

Uhm, he only wants to run SOL without bttfhv ;)

Did you download these files? I haven't tested this version, yet, but I think you only need to drag&drop the files out of the .rar into your GTA:VC folder, put the GTA-SOL.exe in the folder and launch it.

He want's it to work with the mod, he PM'd me about it.. I suggested he post this topic since I don't know how to merge the two mod's :P

He already made a site on ModDB and announced it for February if I remember correctly.

He already made a site on ModDB and announced it for February if I remember correctly.

Well I will eventully, if I ever convert the map.

Thank you. Anyway, Mini-Me did you get this working with 0.2e or Blues Minimod. If it's 0.2e could you write an install tut on your website?

I never tried it. As you can see in here, I have the hover animation:

But not the rest of the code in it, 'cause I never wanted to.

The main problems you may encounter between SOL and BTTF:HV is that HillValley is missing and you wont be able to run the lightningstrike-run and some map related codings, e.g. the blown Haitian drug factory/the blown building site. So if you removed all these things from the code, you could run it.

Sign in to follow this