Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF2DeloreanFan

Back To The Future DVD's

Did Anyone buy the Re-Released of the Back To The Future movies on DVD?

Cause, I did last thursday and its so coool. In the part 1 dvd set there is 2 disk set plus u get can get to see the ride was at universal studios.

For people who already have the trilogy on DVD, it's a waste of money. The only really new feature is the Ride footage.

Personally I'm holiding out for the Blu-Ray version before I buy the films again.

Same here. That's the reason why I never bought the corrected framed versions. I knew I would end up buying a HD version at some point.

my gf got me part 1 for my bday. i love watching that ride footage! but are there new extras in the other two or just the same stuff from the old ones?

no theres also Back to the Future Night hosted by Leslie Neilson and Looking Back At The Future

Why would they use single layer. That would force all the bonus features to be on a separate disc. Only Part 1 needed it, cause of the ride footage.

Oh, I thought the extra disc was for all the bonus features of each movie. Like 2 & 3 had bonus discs too. But I guess I was wrong.

I am a BTTF sucker, and I bought it. I know I am sad, but I got the ride out of it!

Which will probably be included on the Blu-Ray version when it is released, so it's a bit of a waste of money.

Plus the ride has been ripped, it's up on youtube already...

I got this for my birthday when 8 years ago Back_To_The_Future_-_The_Complete_T.jpg

I had a friend who brought a die cast delorean to work and I fell in love :wub:

A1366X.jpg

I will also buy the blue-ray when it comes out.

Edited by K.A.R.R.

Sign in to follow this