Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Faith

Glory Homes Themepark: Where strangers become friends

Guest Faith

!!!Contest!!!

Make a Glory Home Themepark for San Andreas as you think that it should look like ;). I will judge, together with an poll here on the forum. So show me your mapping scills or modding skills, and start today, with making a Glory Home Themepark. Make the best Themepark you've ever seen ;)

Here are some audio records wich are talking about the themepark

Listen here're the audio records:

">
Edited by Carlos85G

I would try but I hate mapping SA :/

I've changed my mind. I'll try =P

Edited by Jay

Guest Faith

We have now as we speak, 1 Glory Home Theme Park maker, and I have a refference for you ;)

Watch this vid:

It's from a SAMP server. Maybe you've seen some possible ideas to do.

Good luck guys ;)

and what will the winning person get?

Also do you know what a Glory Hole actually is? If you did you probably wouldn't have posted it (Just for the name itself). I think that most of us wouldn't have.

and what will the winning person get?

Loads of cookies!

cookies_gngrsn.jpg

hum I prefer well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? =D

hum I prefer well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? =D

Amen

Guest Faith

I only posted this cos I want to have a Themepark in San Andreas, I'm bored from the old SA.

@Mike: I just want a themepark that's all. So don't complain about the name, if you want then change it to: Glory Homes Themepark.

So guys just read over it, and make just a themepark if ya want to ;)

Edited by Faith

Guest Faith

Thnx to Mike we're back, so let me explain again:

Make a Themepark for GTA SA.

Rules:

1. You may use everything you want.

2. Give it the name: Glory Homes Themepark, be creative and try to solve that out, do it just like the vid has HOLY$|-|ITT with trees ore use textureworkshop, what ever you want to use ;)

3. Release it before 30 April 2009

Prices:

1st place: well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? for the well, what did you expect from an inverse square law? people, baggles for the baggle peoples, a Computer reward for the nerds (XD) and cookies for the cookies freaks

2th place: Nothing (XD)

Good luck to you're all ;)

Participants

Jay

Edited by Faith

So let me get this straight, we have to make a theme park in GTA SA for "you" to enjoy.

Well, I thought you could map my foolish young friend, I think the only participent is you, so make one yourself.

Edited by BTTFTIME

and i cant believe no one here noticed the theme park is called Glory Hall not Glory Homes

@RG-FM: Yes I know what it is <_< But it is just that I want a themepark that's all!!!

You meant me right? Look closely to the left of the person's post when you read it :P

the fact is your still making a theme park based off and add for anonymous sex taken from san andreas

YOUR A F***ING MORON

Guest Faith

Shut up Earthworm Jim! I know it's Glory Hole Themepark, but Mike doesn't likes that title, so I changed it into Glory Homes Themepark. And it's just that I want a Themepark, just like Disneyland, Walibi, Six Flax and all that themeparks. So please, just read the topic as I said it must be!!!

@+Honest Joe Statler: I couldn't change that at that time, Mike had closed that topic at that time.

Edited by Faith

Shut up Earthworm Jim! I know it's Glory Hole Themepark, but Mike doesn't likes that title, so I changed it into Glory Homes Themepark. And it's just that I want a Themepark, just like Disneyland, Walibi, Six Flax and all that themeparks. So please, just read the topic as I said it must be!!!

@+Honest Joe Statler: I couldn't change that at that time, Mike had closed that topic at that time.

look, you obviously didnt know what a glory hole was and now your trying to cover your embarrasment by changing the name. your about as transparent as saran wrap.

explain to us what a glory hole is, and we'll know if youv copied and pasted it from somwhere.

Guest Faith

I may not tell that here <_<, Mike would close the topic inmediately, cos there are Young people in here!!!

And yes I knew before what it meaned, but It's just that I want a Themepark for San Andreas with a Working rollercoaster ore so, ore a big wheel.

Mike doesn't likes that other name, so. That's why Carlos changed the names I only added that name cos that's the real name of it, and If I would have changed it then you would got the same problem as KITT manganed before, that's it called something else. EarthwormJim, go bother your mother ore something, and stop bother me, ore someone else!!!

Edited by Faith