Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

Age of Empires 3

Anyone have Age of Empires 3? I play quite frequently, i can play vs 2 Moderate opponents and win and tried one Hard today which was my first win.

ANYWAYS, anyone wanna play sometime?

If you asked this 2 months ago when I played it none stop for 12 hours a day, then I would of said yes! But, I'm quite bored of it now having got to lvl 99 with the Japanese ;) You can't beat the feeling of storming anouther settlement with 150 Exalted Samurai and slaying everything in a matter of minutes :lol:

I'm quite the master If I do say so myself :P

Psh oh mai, and i thought beating one Hard opponent in a 3 hour battle was hard...

Well, im only a lvl 14 British City, and thats in SP, everyone in MP are idiots.

Three Hours!? Even when I first started playing the game over a year ago I never played one battle for that long! The longest battle I ever had was an hour and a half only due to 3 different enemies on hard sending wave after wave of soldiers, it took me a while to get going, but when I did I wiped the floor with them :lol:

Never played it. Never want to play it. I'm just not into fantasy games. WOW I've never played either.

Damn that's right it's that game that goes through every empire. BRAIN FART. (I've been having alot of them latley. I gotta get back on the Mary Jane) XD

Never going to play it

Reason: i like the BTTFMod more

Thats abit sad tbh, 88.

Also, I was on the Amazonian map Org, where you have like the giant river dividing you.

+, they had Plantations, which I never knew what they did, which is enerate gold, wow. I never used those until like...i last played, for the first time. Now I'm going to have to re-evaluate my entire strategy.

Also, about the 3 hour thing, i had a game that took me about 10 (not all in one day, like 2 hours a day, so 5 days) on Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, I had like 25 or so turrets shielded with shield generators with a constant onslaught of wookiee footsoldiers. Needless to say, they kept getting slaughtered whenever they got close.

lol Thats one of my favorite maps Amazonia, the best thing to do on that map is to build a wall all the way along the river edge as a first line of defence, so obviously start collecting wood and food straight away.

Then depending on your nation you want gun turrets spaced out along the wall, it also helps to have your town center as a gun turret, but that also means they can attack from the other side of the river with cannons, which isn't good so its not always the best solution.

Its good to know the diffent strengths of all opposing nations to guarantee victory :lol:

Edited by Orgcon

you guys are so narrow minded. RTS games take strategy.

Ya, i miss AoE 2 where you had the Patrol commands for the ships, so now I have about 1 of each type of ubership guarding all possible LZs, along with some cannon turrets. Tehy only got through once, and pwnt me cause i was attacking them at the same time. I lost, i didnt build a backup.

Maybe i should go down to Moderate, i only won once on Hard.

anyone who doesnt like RTS games has either never tried them or is too stupid to understand them. and for when you get back 88 you are one pathetic little loser if your entire life focuses around ONE game mod and its community.

Sign in to follow this