Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
K.I.T.T.

2009 Victorian Bushfires

88 you never think when you talk do you. could you stop trying to be funny? youv never ever succeeded at it. you remember all that crap about washers and dryers? THAT WAS NOT FUNNY.

your an un funny annoying friendless little twerp who needs to grow up or gtfo

Well gotheblue stfu n00b

congratulations on your 7 day suspension

a firefighter was killed when a branch fell on the car he was in. another was injured in another unrelated accident also involving a falling branch

I don't understand how anyone can joke about this.

Uhh... the thumbs up was for kitt banning 88 washers. Not for the brushfires. Unless you were referring to what 88 washers said.

yeah well i told him if this continues ill ban him longer and longer each time

man, its sad that some d****ead would light these fires.

btw, k.i.t.t, whats with the new code in sig........ its difrent from the last....(even though i still culdnt convert it)

the before the - is hex. it tells you the code thats after the -

and its 2 different lines using 2 different codes

whoever it is thats lighting these fires AND CONTINUING TO DO IT. is one of the stupidest people iv ever heard of.

think about it

there are thousands of redneck aussies some of whom have guns who have lost their homes and or families, they must be PRETTY PEEVED that the fires were deliberate. theres bound to be at least one greiving redneck with a gun whos ready to go vigilante and hunt these guys down, and if the police catch them first? either somones gonna kill them between the court and prison OR theres gonna be some inmate IN prison whos lost somone in the fire who takes their anger (and provbaly sexual frustration) out on said arsonist.

whoever it is they have an ASTRONIMICALLY huge target painted on their head and have no hope of seeing next christmas

I like how you used the word "Probably", as "Provbaly". Is it suppose to be a perversion of the English language that hence entails the perversion that the guy would experience in prison, or is it just a coincidence.

Oh yea, and all those fire-fighters must be pretty POed. Although the publicity helped their cause (remember there's no such thing as bad publicity). And I'm not trying to be funny, I'm trying to see the better side of things (even though it is very hard to do with the death toll like it is). Like later on ppl will think twice when throwing their cigarette bu++s out of their car when their near a wooded area.

you shuld of been in sydney, it looked as if it was a very thick fog, but when you went out side and smelt the smell of bushfire... you knew it was smoke.

anyone who says it was started by cigarette butts is full of s***

and the provbly thing was just a typo, i make alot of them because i type too fast

and the provbly thing was just a typo, i make alot of them because i type too fast

Same here, but I can easily tell if I'm making mistakes or not as I type with or without looking at the monitor or the keyboard.

Man, I've been missing a lot concerning these kinds of news. Is it really confirmed that a person did it?

Hey juist calm down

ive must be happy i live in holland :P

I've met some insensitive a**h***s before who make fun of people, but feeling happy that he isn't one of those 200-500 people who died in a bushfire and even joke about it is just too much. Have you ever tried thinking about the people who died in the bushfires than yourself? Or you're this lonely dude who desperately wants attention?

ok lets time travel i d turn off my great uncles fireplace and record to see what happens(he died because of carbon monoxide poiasoning)

If you were in the Alexander Hartdegen's shoes, your great uncle would instead die of another cause. Your great uncle's death is the reason why you created the time machine. He would have lived but the time machine would have never existed, so why dare use it to save him? This was the message the movie (and the novel) was giving its audience (or readers).

Same here, but I can easily tell if I'm making mistakes or not as I type with or without looking at the monitor or the keyboard.

Man, I've been missing a lot concerning these kinds of news. Is it really confirmed that a person did it?

I've met some insensitive a**h***s before who make fun of people, but feeling happy that he isn't one of those 200-500 people who died in a bushfire and even joke about it is just too much. Have you ever tried thinking about the people who died in the bushfires than yourself? Or you're this lonely dude who desperately wants attention?

If you were in the Alexander Hartdegen's shoes, your great uncle would instead die of another cause. Your great uncle's death is the reason why you created the time machine. He would have lived but the time machine would have never existed, so why dare use it to save him? This was the message the movie (and the novel) was giving its audience (or readers).

6 Words: NUBCAKE

Edited by 88 miles per hour

congratulations on your 7 day suspension

oh and KITT

UR NUBCAKE!

This is not FUNNY! bannin me the whole time isnt fun

Edited by 88 miles per hour

Sign in to follow this