Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

College course

Which course are you going to take or are taking or have taken in college? If you're undecided between the courses you're interested in (like I am), I can make a poll for you guys if you like as long as you provide details about the courses you're interested in.

For me, I'm still not sure what to take at the moment, but I'm interested in Multimedia Arts & Sciences. It's a multi-disciplinary course that's focused on programming, freehand and computer art, 2D/3D animation, web design and applications, graphics design, desktop publication, digital imaging, audio and video production, and computer games design -- that's pretty much everything I'm interested in about computers, but from the careers I can take after finishing this course, I'm not sure if should take this.

Also, another good thing about the (only) university that's providing this course is that the university is using the Quarter System -- that means less workload and fewer school years to take. That also means shorter breaks and vacation times, but that's ok.

computing

2 AS level Units in Year 1: Computing Fundamentals Programming Techniques and Logical Methods 2 A2 level Units in Year 2: Advanced Computing Theory Computing Project

Composition, Rhetoric, Human Evolution, Music Appreciation, Remedial Algebra (failed twice, and I studied my a** off), Drawing 1, Professional Ethics for Engineering and Science majors. I'm planning to go back and go into the paralegal associates degree program.

im starting two different design certificates this year and starting a three year bachelor in creative technologies with a major in digital media next year

computing

2 AS level Units in Year 1: Computing Fundamentals Programming Techniques and Logical Methods 2 A2 level Units in Year 2: Advanced Computing Theory Computing Project

i agree totaly

Sign in to follow this