:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
raybob

Raybob's Back!

So what do ya think?

My Estimate, is that 80% are wee wee, 15% don't care, and <5% are happy.

Edited by raybob95

So what do ya think?

My Estimate, is that 80% are wee wee, 15% don't care, and <5% are happy.

really? my estimate is that 100% are like "oh s***, wth is he doing here?"

KITT EWJ and HJS Just let him go he hasnt the right to be banned all the F***ing time

Edited by 88 miles per hour

KITT EWJ and HJS Just let him go he hasnt the right to be banned all the F***ing time

Are you saying, that you're the right one that has to be banned all the time?

you think its ok to create multiple accounts, get suspended for it, then create several more accounts to get around the suspension?

you think its ok to create multiple accounts, get suspended for it, then create several more accounts to get around the suspension?

I'm not even here very often anymore.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showuser=26513

And I'm only on here because it's fun to see all the people getting wee wee at me because I'm unbanned.

Edited by raybob95

It sure will be fun for us, when you'll get banned again.

It sure will be fun for us, when you'll get banned again.

If I do anything bad again.....

Raybob, Hmmm.....

Oh yeah, I remember now, your that moron that creates a new account every day right, don't you have 1,000,000 acounts, if you do it's a world record!

But, those are just based on posts that I've read!

RAYBOB

UncleSam.jpg

OR

You can sing in the following play!

morons-from-outer-space-front.jpg

Edited by BTTFTIME

<br />Raybob, Hmmm.....<br /><br />Oh yeah, I remember now, your that moron that creates a new account every day right, don't you have 1,000,000 acounts, if you do it's a world record!<br /><br />But, those are just based on posts that I've read!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hey! You're Nerdman, the Jackass who spammed up the forums everyday and got banned!

And no, I created 4 new accounts, thinking that Raybob was banned. But, apparently not, which is why I stopped creating new accounts.

Raybob, Hmmm.....Oh yeah, I remember now, your that moron that creates a new account every day right, don't you have 1,000,000 acounts, if you do it's a world record! But, those are just based on posts that I've read!

Hey! You're Nerdman, the Jackass who spammed up the forums everyday and got banned!

And no, I created 4 new accounts, thinking that Raybob was banned. But, apparently not, which is why I stopped creating new accounts.

Uh, baning is a punishment, I hated it because I love this place and leaving it made me feel bad, and if you want to come back, do it like a month or two after your banned, because it's like ment to be, like what would happen if Titanic never sank, we as a people, would never have may those rules after it sank to make sea travel safer, and if George Washington was not the First president, then the USA would be ruled by a king, and if we lost the Civil War, Slavery would still happen.

Now picture that in your being banned, but you make a new account once the other one is banned just to be here, you in a way diden't get punished, people would hate you for it, and thinks it's unfair, and the place would go crazy, you'd then get banned, and as a punishment your gone.

Now these people can be nice, in some cases people can learn to be good, like me, and protronkid, I am actully for once not spamming, im realizing I need to chill, and be good to other members, in those cases they let those people back, now if your not going to realize this, then in no will we let you back, and if you keep on coming back, and being like this, then we are going to start to think your dump or deaf, and we start critizing you, so maybe if you listen we may not wish to press the Ban button on you now.

And if you keep on, we may as well, hack your computer and put a virus in it to make you never be able to use it, and maybe you'll realize that you did wrong. Hey, it took me 6 accounts, but I have realized to be good.

Also, don't spam, thats why you get banned, and you may not know what that means so go ask our friend, :google:

Also follow the rules, ask a member for them.

So untill you shape up, im on Earthwormjims and KITTS side on this.

Edited by BTTFTIME

It never said anything about a second account in the rules. Otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

And how could they hjack my PC when I have Anti-Virus, 3 firewalls and a registry monitor, plus I can track IPs?

Even if they did, I'd have their IP and report them to the police.

It never said anything about a second account in the rules. Otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

And how could they hjack my PC when I have Anti-Virus, 3 firewalls and a registry monitor, plus I can track IPs?

Even if they did, I'd have their IP and report them to the police.

However I did mention it in a couple of your emails I responded to, and this was when you were originally suspended....